What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

This is what I received today thanks to Mark. larger bottle is a sample of El toro puros, then cigarillos and finally Gueveras. Thanks again Mark :) uploadfromtaptalk1359583220050.jpg

Just received my vape mail from stealthvape, gonna be a busy day :) off work today because the wife is ill so plenty of time to play. Cheers for the no resistance wire, top man :)uploadfromtaptalk1359628673848.jpg

got a lovely little bit of vape mail today. I ordered my free sample pack of juices from Royal Vapor yesterday and was extremely surprised when they arrived. I was well happy when i opened the pack to find 10 small vials which look like 1-2ml each of various juices in there. Cant wait to make a new wick and try them out now.

Also roll on tomorrows vape mail...........Vamo, AGA T+ and a used but hopefully clean Drip tip courtesy of Vaper Train :)

I have a royal mail card at home :yahoo:, must be the Ihybrid switch and hoping something else in there as well

1 litre of 75mg base juice and 50 2ml centrifuge tubes for sending out juice samples at letter rate!

Back
Top Bottom