What's new

What Pod?

u8myufo

Achiever
I read a post a short while back on potv`s FB page. I`m pretty sure it was about a new pod system that had been released or was going to be released shortly which was all singing and dancing and pretty sure it was using some new state of the art technology. When I did a google search it seemed like it was not available in the uk, but like I say that was a few weeks back. Just gone to have another look back through the FB posts as well as the reviews on here and have come to a brick wall. I am guessing that was because it was not so much a review but a heads up that it was going to be released at some point and nobody from potv had got their hands on one yet. Due mainly to a head filled with fucking straw I cannot remember either the name of it or who designed it, my only faint memory is that I am pretty sure it was from one of the more well known players. Any idea`s? If not fuck off and go read someone else`s plea for help.

Couldn't tell you which one you're on about, however I was using 88vape's pro pod as I wanted something small and ladylike, haven't returned to my usual kit and been using this for a few months!
IMG_20230713_080730.jpg

Voopoo seem to be bringing new pod kits at the moment, the Argus G is a nice one then there is the latest Drag M100S depending on your taste. I’ve found the Argus pod range are good the flavour’s good the pods last. But there’s quite a variety of new pod kits at the moment so it’s difficult to pin a specific one.

I read a post a short while back on potv`s FB page. I`m pretty sure it was about a new pod system that had been released or was going to be released shortly which was all singing and dancing and pretty sure it was using some new state of the art technology. When I did a google search it seemed like it was not available in the uk, but like I say that was a few weeks back. Just gone to have another look back through the FB posts as well as the reviews on here and have come to a brick wall. I am guessing that was because it was not so much a review but a heads up that it was going to be released at some point and nobody from potv had got their hands on one yet. Due mainly to a head filled with fucking straw I cannot remember either the name of it or who designed it, my only faint memory is that I am pretty sure it was from one of the more well known players. Any idea`s? If not fuck off and go read someone else`s plea for help.
Welcome to the hay for brains club.

Browser history... if you can be arsed.

Welcome to the hay for brains club.

Browser history... if you can be arsed.

I could be arsed but one tends to delete browser history after visiting the 101 things to do with a sheep website.

It seems like you came across a post on Potv's Facebook page discussing a new pod system with advanced technology. The post indicated that the pod system was either released or about to be released. However, when you did a Google search a few weeks ago, it didn't appear to be available in the UK. Now, you've gone back to check the Facebook posts and reviews, but you couldn't find any further information. This might be because the original post was more of a heads-up about the upcoming release and nobody from Potv had actually tested the product yet.

Due to some forgetfulness on your part, you can't recall the specific name of the pod system or its manufacturer, but you have a vague memory that it was from a well-known brand. You're seeking help to jog your memory or find any information related to it. If anyone has any ideas or insights, you'd appreciate their input. If not, then no worries; you might look elsewhere for assistance.

I hope this helps clarify the situation, and if you have any specific questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom