What's new

What was the mod?

Not seen one like it bud but @nwhornet or @tootingyoda will know as between them I think they own most squonk mods on the planet [emoji6]
I resemble that remark [emoji6]

I did have a fleeting interest in the Aurora a while ago, just never found one at the right price, so that ship has sailed I guess.

To the op, the aurora is the only one I can think of that doesn't need a battery adapter.

Amazing news on the chaser then can't wait for the review [emoji4] any news on them finding distribution? She's on the second coil now and if I can't get more I'm gonna have to start on the pod with a dremel so nord coils fit [emoji17]
The Chaser is another that is very hard to source. Only seen it on Sourcemore or VaporDNA. Being 6/8ml doesn't help but the mod isn't available seperate. Again oportunity missed because it's suprisingly hand friendly despite being 21700. An updated version would be nice without the tank.

The Chaser is another that is very hard to source. Only seen it on Sourcemore or VaporDNA. Being 6/8ml doesn't help but the mod isn't available seperate. Again oportunity missed because it's suprisingly hand friendly despite being 21700. An updated version would be nice without the tank.
Now you say it's good I want one but I don't order from China and fuck the import fees from the state's so it's gonna be a fucking tease reading your review knowing I'll probably never own one [emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom