What's new

Whats your best vaping mod kit you have owned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. gary68

I get asked so often what I use device wise and they are always shocked when I say Vapor Storm Puma. If anyone asks me what device do I recommend, it is the Puma. Anyone asks me for a DNA device the first thing I will do is talk them out of it, unless they are going to use escribe.

The puma for £30 is lightweight, hits instantly and that's all I seek in a device these days. Used 2 each day for last 18months and couldn't be happier.

I have the most straightforward vape, Eleaf iJust 3, and I don't even use it every day. Last year, I decided to switch to Iqos to reduce the amount of smoke, but I never got used to it. In addition, I did not really like the taste of his sticks, and I returned to the vape. I don't feel like I'm addicted to it or anything. I just enjoy vaping sometimes. Recently ordered from an online store clapton coil to try. Tell me if you have tried this I am interested to know your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one that got me off the stinkies was a Joytech Atacam Penguin.
My favorite mod is the bomb proof original solid metal Voopoo Drag which I still use.
I've dropped it on concrete numerous times but it still works and I recently bought a rubber sleeve for it and it looks new again.
This mod is a heavy serious offensive weapon.
The worst mod I bought was the Vaporesso Swag and the tank became really wobbly within a week, The shop replaced it for another one and guess what.
The tank became ................................................................................................Week
No way of tightening it up and same problem with my Dovpo lite.
I now make sure any mods I'm looking at have screws on the top of the 510 section.
My go to at the moment is a Squeezer squonk mod.
My favotite RTA , RDA OFRF Gear and Dovpo Variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom