What's new

Which Dual Squonk

If they've already dispatched it, you'll have to go through the hassle of sending it back & getting your refund. The reason I got it from SR is they're not grey imports so no issues with repairs & Steve is a good vendor.
Quick delivery as well, ordered over the weekend & vaping on it last night. SR had forgotten the bottles but they turned up this morning (had spares so not a problem). Due to TPD regs the Drone doesn't come with bottles in the box and the vendors have to add them to the delivery.
Your call but I would happily recommend SR Vapes as never had an issue & always quick delivery.

it hasn't been dispatched yet but I worry about the refund process as I wouldn't be able to order from sr vapes until I got the refund. I did it through paypal.

it hasn't been dispatched yet but I worry about the refund process as I wouldn't be able to order from sr vapes until I got the refund. I did it through paypal.
Nothing will get shipped from China till the 14th when their spring holiday finishes so they're unlikely to start processing refunds till then either.

so should I leave it?
Unless you can afford it, leave it. As I said dispatch/refund wont happen for at least another week & even going through Paypal will have the same issues. The difference in price may also be something to consider. Even with the 250C board I'm not sure it's a step up from the original which IMO is better made & feels better quality in the hand.
If I was in your shoes I'd wait for the chinese to finish partying. I paid the extra because I had a bonus month & I'm impatient :D.

I only ordered from china because I didn't know about SR vapes and nowhere I looked had the black one available and I didn't want the piss coloured one. This will be my first squonk planning on using the drop on it.

Unless you can afford it, leave it. As I said dispatch/refund wont happen for at least another week & even going through Paypal will have the same issues. The difference in price may also be something to consider. Even with the 250C board I'm not sure it's a step up from the original which IMO is better made & feels better quality in the hand.
If I was in your shoes I'd wait for the chinese to finish partying. I paid the extra because I had a bonus month & I'm impatient :D.

Got a message from 3fvape this morning saying they don't know when they are getting it so have started the refund process. Not sure how it works as I paid through PayPal. Hope sr vapes don't sell out. Might get the black ss version instead of the full black

Got a message from 3fvape this morning saying they don't know when they are getting it so have started the refund process. Not sure how it works as I paid through PayPal. Hope sr vapes don't sell out. Might get the black ss version instead of the full black

You will likely get the refund when they return to work later this week. 3Fvape have been fine when i have cancelled an order in the past. So hopefully you should have no issues.

Got another email saying order cancelled refund in process, will take 1-2 days to be refunded to PayPal.

Well thats it ordered from Sr vapes, decided on SS black one, ordered 2 molicell p26A from fogstar too even though the highest wattage I ever do is about 65w as I do temp control

Back
Top Bottom