What's new

Which One?

Mrdazjones

Postman
Looking to get my first AIO/Boro device and there seems to be a lot of choice out there. Can someone point me in the right direction for an easy to setup and use device. I'm an MTL vaper, using Voopoo Drag X pod systems and a couple of squonkers, make my own 50/50 juices, flavour over clouds, and prefer a cooler vape so doesn't need to be a beast on the wattage. I don't mind making my own coils either. Oh and I'm tight as so the cheaper the better (as long as it works ok).

Thanks in advance

Daz

SXK Billet Box
Pulse AIO Mini
Cthulhu AIO

As for bridges/RBA - the Skynet clone seems very popular at the moment.

I'm relatively new to AIOs but I've got a cthulhu and an sxk billet. The former is lighter and bit smaller. It also has the battery / electronics on the opposite side to the tank, so there's less worry if it leaks. However the paint job is very poor, so it will soon start to look tatty.

The billet box is rock solid and (to me) feels nicer to hold.

I have used 4 boro tanks - pioneer insider, the bp tmd (stock coiler), the evl alien and the bishop cubed. The pioneer and the alien are the 2 best vapes IMO. The alien is also on offer (50, down from 100+) at the moment.

Of the three @JohnNada recommended, the cheapest is the VV Pulse Mini. Get it without the bridge and it’s about £45 or thereabouts. As I’ve said before, I enjoy mine, functional, lightweight and has an adjustable positive pin. Don’t worry if I drop it, just buy some more plastic crap :18:

I don’t own the Bishop Cubed or the tmd, but I have the others that @MHL recommended, plus a few more, and I would say the Pioneer Insider is your best bet. Doesn’t leak, easy to wick, and it does everything, a jack of all trades. Just mho. You can also get tanks for most stock coils now… :D

3SPPwe1.jpg

Thanks for the replies so far.

There's an Aspire Mulus and a Pulse AIO.5 kit in the classies, would either of these be any good as a starting point?

Daz

Thanks for the replies so far.

There's an Aspire Mulus and a Pulse AIO.5 kit in the classies, would either of these be any good as a starting point?

Daz
Never had a Mulus, but I believe they use a proprietary tank, not a Boro or Dot tank. The Pulse .5 is a Boro mod, but it’s a 21700 battery, and thus bigger than the Mini. It’s about what you want in an aio…

Never had a Mulus, but I believe they use a proprietary tank, not a Boro or Dot tank. The Pulse .5 is a Boro mod, but it’s a 21700 battery, and thus bigger than the Mini. It’s about what you want in an aio…
I think I'm after a boro tank, more capacity? I might give the pulse aio.5 a go, got some 21700s lying around.

Daz

P.S. Adjustable positive pin?

I think I'm after a boro tank, more capacity? I might give the pulse aio.5 a go, got some 21700s lying around.

Daz

P.S. Adjustable positive pin?
As I’ve never had one in my hand, I’ve really no idea, but I assume it does. Boro tanks definitely have the most capacity, but it does vary with various bridges. Since I’m a mtl vaper the extra battery capacity of a 21700 doesn’t interest me.

As I’ve never had one in my hand, I’ve really no idea, but I assume it does. Boro tanks definitely have the most capacity, but it does vary with various bridges. Since I’m a mtl vaper the extra battery capacity of a 21700 doesn’t interest me.

I meant what the Adjustable positive pin was and is it something to look out for on any devices I fancy? Also whats a "bridge" apologies for the questions, I've not kept up to date with the vape scene for a while.

Daz

I meant what the Adjustable positive pin was and is it something to look out for on any devices I fancy? Also whats a "bridge" apologies for the questions, I've not kept up to date with the vape scene for a while.

Daz

Bridges are another word for a rba like the skynet pioneer and so on and a adjustable pin is just something that can be adjusted to make contact with the airpin. some boro's are abit longer than others so the airpin might not touch the pin so it can be adjusted up or down depending on the boro tank and rba

Back
Top Bottom