What's new

Who has a pod device?

yup ... I have two ..... they are both sat there with no pods, once you get used to putting a bit of 28awg in a tank pods seem very expensive and wasteful. I don't think I can bring myself to buy more pods for them.

I expect 10 fills from a pod or its just too expensive.
The re-wickable Justfog pod from Naturevape helps ease the pain.

yup ... I have two ..... they are both sat there with no pods, once you get used to putting a bit of 28awg in a tank pods seem very expensive and wasteful. I don't think I can bring myself to buy more pods for them.

The minifit is a rebuildable pod, @Simon G

Also all my pods seem to last indefinitely, I think it must be because I hardly put any concentrate in the liquid I use in them. I think if I puff exclusively unflavoured in them they might last forever.

Also all my pods seem to last indefinitely, I think it must be because I hardly put any concentrate in the liquid I use in them. I think if I puff exclusively unflavoured in them they might last forever.

Come to think of it, Ive not killed a pod yet!
But I do move on rather quickly.

I also have a feeling that the pods I have are longer lasting because the coil and wick is done in the same style as a rebuildable. I suspect that the vertical coils with cotton packed round the outside don’t last as long as a standard one with the cotton through the middle. I have a theory about this, but I am still pondering it.

I tend to agree.
The pods are outlasting anything I have with a seperate coil.
Aspire coils being the worst for crudding up first.

Back
Top Bottom