What's new

Who's going to VapeJam at Olympia then?

I am hoping to be there if I can afford it as part of a contingent representing Vapers in Power. It is the weekend after the general election and we are doing a presentation, it depends if I can afford the petrol though

Why? Have I missed something?

No. You've missed nothing.

This is a personal opinion based on my experience as an ex-customer and as a friend of someone who was party to a conversation at Vapefest last year.

Other opinions I have include:
  • The website appears to have been designed by a blind child with ADD
  • The Expo appears to have forgotten to include mod makers/vendors
  • The ticket price is ridiculous considering the fee being charged to exhibitors
  • Anything with a VIP section doesn't deserve the steam from my piss

No. You've missed nothing.

This is a personal opinion based on my experience as an ex-customer and as a friend of someone who was party to a conversation at Vapefest last year.

Other opinions I have include:
  • The website appears to have been designed by a blind child with ADD
  • The Expo appears to have forgotten to include mod makers/vendors
  • The ticket price is ridiculous considering the fee being charged to exhibitors
  • Anything with a VIP section doesn't deserve the steam from my piss
Absolutely nothing there I can argue with.
It does have one thing going for it as far as I'm concerned....location. It's about time there was something BIG for us Southerners, and speaking personally, I'll take what I can get.

I'm going - and rather looking forward to it :) first big vape bash, so it should be a laugh. I'm only there for the Saturday, unsure if I'm going to stay in the big smoke for the afterparty, but certainly have at it for the day :)

I had to visit Imperial College today, so I timed the journey. Exactly one hour on the district line for me, looks like I'll be going on the Saturday

Back
Top Bottom