What's new

Win Oumier VLS, Try the First Vertical Coil & Transverse Coil Suitable RDA

I'm very interested in the Vandyvape Maze RDA (even though it's not an RDA but that's why I like it - it might just get me into squonking)

I meant you need to do each action described below for it to 'count'.

= just thought that might 'catch you out' in this is all. best wishes.

To enter:
1.What’s your thought of this Oumier VLS RDA?

2.Which RDA on the market do you think is very innovative?

3.Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.

4. Share Oumier VLS RDA on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

5.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Cool prize, but over complicated entry.
I meant you need to do each action described below for it to 'count'.

= just thought that might 'catch you out' in this is all. best wishes.
Yeah, subscribe to this, drive your mates to annoyance with that etc etc comps I don't bother with. I notice too they get the least participants than the simple comps. Which I cant help but feel is not as productive as the simple ones either which get a ton of traffic. Just my thoughts.
Oh, and not an entry by the way, gave up running marathons.

Indeed, true in the context of here - people have a choice, and I suppose people became tired of being SEO interns.
In this kind of promotion the entrants really are doing 'work' for anything they receive. Life's like that under Late Capitalism though :20:

More constructively it would be better to consider the real, and specific benefits, of engaging with people on here and realise that if doing the same thing repeatedly isn't working, it's time to do something else that fits the aforesaid and is mutually beneficial.

Last edited:
So people like and want free stuff but anything more than putting your name on a list is either a) too much effort or b) too complicated.

Comp'ing for vape gear over the last two years has saved me a small fortune and enabled me to try stuff I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise. Things that didn't suit me have given to friends and some given away on here to pay it forward a bit.

@heaven gifts are trying to make their giveaways a bit more interesting and engaging than just a list and I for one have no issues with jumping through a few simple hoops to enter. Personally I don't think the exposure they get on the forum is worth the sheer amount of stuff they regularly give away but that's a business decision only they can make.

Clearly their ongoing generosity isn't appreciated by everyone.

So people like and want free stuff but anything more than putting your name on a list is either a) too much effort or b) too complicated.

= I agree with your point of view here.

= I was only musing as to why people may not be engaging, it’s not my point of view that what HG put as ‘rules’ is unreasonable here.

Free lunch/ free beer / free dna mod etc - nobody owes you a living & nothing’s entirely free.

1. Loving the build deck.

2. Goon 1.5 [emoji4]

3. See Picture

20180125_150813.jpg
20180125_150821.jpg

Thankyou for the chance

Back
Top Bottom