What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

Mines seem to be having a wee issue. Was vaping away the other day and had just over 60% battery left then a few mins later had a look and was at about 36%
Kinda dismissed it but then yesterday the same thing happened. Any ideas???

You need to run the battery analyser to get an accurate discharge profile, once you've done that it will be spot on. In the meantime as @TruckinVaper said, check your Watt Hour settings...

Cheers @TruckinVaper and @Tubbyengieer will try and get the analyzer done ASAP. Got my Watt Hour set at 23.31 and battery cut off set at 3.2 and thought that was ok with the vtc4's.

Cheers @TruckinVaper and @Tubbyengieer will try and get the analyzer done ASAP. Got my Watt Hour set at 23.31 and battery cut off set at 3.2 and thought that was ok with the vtc4's.
If you're using VTC4's then heres the discharge curve CSV file - That should level things off - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=25918966943915E6!3149&authkey=!AM-qI5vDsfJwKUM&ithint=file,csv
I'd also suggest dropping the soft cutoff to 3.09v even at that my Luc 4 insists the batteries are at 3.2 which is what they show from everything else when they go on charge...

If you're using VTC4's then heres the discharge curve CSV file - That should level things off - https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=25918966943915E6!3149&authkey=!AM-qI5vDsfJwKUM&ithint=file,csv
I'd also suggest dropping the soft cutoff to 3.09v even at that my Luc 4 insists the batteries are at 3.2 which is what they show from everything else when they go on charge...
That's great sir, thanks a lot. Will get this done when the good lady gets off the laptop. Will get the cut off changed as well. Thanks again for the help [emoji106]

@Tubbyengineer will you be doing a CSV for 25R's.

That really means PLEASE DO ONE [emoji4] then I won't have to change all my batteries to 30Q's

Thanks @Tubbyengineer your csv has sorted my problem. My Reuleaux has hit 59% for the first time [emoji6]
uploadfromtaptalk1448223529013.jpg

I haven't got a trio of 25R's that are brand new, and already have 2 set's of batteries - I might get some 25R's if I get a second Reuleaux...

[emoji17] oh tubby you've let me down [emoji22]. I've ran the basic battery analyser and it seems to be working out quite well up to know. Only been using it for a day though so I don't really know if it will end up right.

Back
Top Bottom