What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

My idea of vaping heaven is a single 18650 60W mod with escribe.

Damn, you should be in the thinking department. That would be great indeed. I've not had a dual 18650 mod but I'd be well up for a dinky 75-100 watt dual set up with escribe.
The Whiteout OS sounds intriguing.

Last edited:
I'm dying to get a dna 200. It's all I can do every day to not get one, but I'm forcing myself to hold out for a design that I can love. How stupid is that? :doh:
The Lavabox appeals as it has that zip charging, doesn't it? It's also the least ugly of family Uglydna200 for me. I like the idea of being able to switch out 18650s very much and the Wismec's shape is fine for me, but they could have made it a little prettier skin. Am I being stupid? I keep thinking that at the rate they're coming out, my perfect one must surely show its pretty little face soon.

Unfortunately the Lavabox only charges at a max of 1a. I've tried it with the supplied charger and a couple of other 2a chargers but never seen the USB charge on the mod go above 1. Rather cheesed off as I'd read the same thing and it was the final bit of info that made me decide to get it. The DNA200 chip is awesome, my SX Mini has been relegated to a back up device for when the Lavabox is charging now. Can't wait for the Whiteout once Vapour Depot finally get's their pre-orders, looks like I'm still in for a bit of a wait on that score though as Cloudmaker have said they're doing the CM pre-orders first and then the vendors a week or two after that has been done.

I've still yet to find one that that I like enough to splash out for. I want the chip for all the customisable features, but I don't need 200W. My idea of vaping heaven is a single 18650 60W mod with escribe. I would pay good money for one. I'm uncomfortable with 2x18650, let alone 3x18650!

I am most interested in cloudmaker tech whiteout DNA200 right now. Removable LiPo, convert to dual 18650 mode (130W limit) without soldering. Chipset can even be changed without soldering.

Wouldn't a mod with the SX350J chip suit your needs then? With the latest firmware you can set a custom TCR value for different wires. The 200W pre-heat is well worth it though on a dual Ni200 clapton build as it's pretty instantaneous and feels like no ramp up time.

Back
Top Bottom