What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

Hey there, just joined this forum to bring you up to speed on my experience and reassure some anxious people. I placed my order on May 11th. If you havn't ordered yet, make sure to include your phone number in the shipping address (at least if you're shipping by DHL like me). I recieved a text on May 14th with the tracking number for my order and a choice between having it delivered to my nearest pick-up point or to my door (assuming I was available from 8 AM to 5 PM). I chose the pick-up point as it's just across the street for me. Vapesourcing only got around to sending me my tracking number today (8 hours ago), which is fine given the weekend. My parcel is estimated to arrive some time tomorrow, I'll update you guys then if i've recieved it. So far, this looks legit.

8Ap9fs5.png

Watching with extreme interest now. Can you confirm (when you receive obviously) if it's a confirmed genuine wismec product and not a clone please, thankyou :)

Watching with extreme interest now. Can you confirm (when you receive obviously) if it's a confirmed genuine wismec product and not a clone please, thankyou :)
Sure, should be easy enough. I really doubt it's a clone though.

Yes, would have been nice to have a DHL option but alas the only one was e-packet.
Was the DHL postage paid for extra @LeviDragon?

Yes, would have been nice to have a DHL option but alas the only one was e-packet.
Was the DHL postage paid for extra @LeviDragon?
Not sure I got the question right but DHL was about $20 whereas e-packet was around $6 if I remember correctly. Still don't know why DHL should be unavailable in the UK. Maybe this is something @vapesourcing1 can respond to?

Hi all ,

We didn't add DHL to UK as we thought the forwarder offer the price not very reasonable , we will talk with them again and other forwarders to get a reasonable price and add the DHL method to UK later .

Thanks all for your kindly remind. :)

It's for sure 100% authentic , you can check it when you got it. :)

I'm gonna hold off ordering till a customer confirms its authentic, I don't do clones personally and at this price that got my suspicions up straight away. Not doubting you whatsoever but I just want confirmation, especially with you being a new vendor on here

I'm gonna hold off ordering till a customer confirms its authentic, I don't do clones personally and at this price that got my suspicions up straight away. Not doubting you whatsoever but I just want confirmation, especially with you being a new vendor on here

Sure , no problem :)

Back
Top Bottom