What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

Hi @Afreeb ,
We got the order after yesterday 4.pm (UTC+8) , we packed the parcel but DHL have left our company , we will ship it today and tomorrow will update you the tracking number . :)

Slow shipping order from last Wednesday, delivered today in London.
That is a quick delivery time! - if i'd known the e-packet option was going to be that quick i'd have gone with that option!!

Last edited:
Shipment notice came through today for me, close enough to 24 hours. Tracking number shows on DHL. So far so good from them. Can confirm once its arrived! Hopefully doesn't get stopped due to the TPD nonsense coming into effect from tomorrow.
To be fair, I usually take no notice of shipping confirmations from HK. I've had a shipping confirmation from gearbest the same day my package has arrived, so unless they have the quickest courier on the planet.. they can sometimes be a bit off :P

I take it my order #100000995 will be the same? I did order it late yesterday afternoon

Shipment notice came through today for me, close enough to 24 hours. Tracking number shows on DHL. So far so good from them. Can confirm once its arrived! Hopefully doesn't get stopped due to the TPD nonsense coming into effect from tomorrow.
To be fair, I usually take no notice of shipping confirmations from HK. I've had a shipping confirmation from gearbest the same day my package has arrived, so unless they have the quickest courier on the planet.. they can sometimes be a bit off :P
What time yesterday did you place your order @wheniwake ?

Back
Top Bottom