What's new

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Kroma-R has grown up and has got a replaceable battery.
It's geat!

upload_2020-5-31_18-9-29.png

@Irked Particle

Last edited:
Kroma-R looks stylish in every finnish and has a textured grip for comfort
i have the original ARES tank ARES 2 has some nice improvements would be nice to be able to do a comparrison

@Mitz

According to description this is really good devices. I never had a chance to use Innokin, but from many reviews of Innokin mods and tanks I saw - they are very very good. I hope I can win.
Thank you for this giveaway @Innokin ! Good luck to all participants.

First of all i would like to nominate @Cozy as he kindly nominated me, i am a big fan of Innokin especially the Proton which was my first proper mod after quitting smoking, teamed up with the Zenith they have kept me from smoking on numerous occasions. I would like to wish everyone who entered Good Luck and thanks to Innokin for a chance to win these beautiful items :)

Yes Please.. links followed and appetite wetted.. fingers crossed

Thanks @Innokin.

I'll be honest. I was disappointed with the first Ares. After all the T18s, 22s, 20s I owned, I was really looking forward to that RTA. It looked beautiful, I loved the smoked glass, and the deck was great to build on. But despite all my efforts, I couldn't get the airflow right.

It looks to be fixed on this V2, and the other improvements look very interesting, so I would love the chance to try it out.

Thank you for the opportunity... It's a really nice compact looking mod, would love to give it a go...

Very stylish indeed. Kroma-R is my fav among the Innokin mods. Ares is looking also very nice.

First of all I would like to thank you @Innokin for the fab giveaway :opengift:

I waited for this kind of mod since the Coolfire IV 18650 and it seems like it is a great successor.
I only do MTL and the Ares II does just that :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom