What's new

Worst (and wrong) vape rant you can remember

OzoreXS

Achiever
What was the worst and senseless vape rant you´ve ever read?
I remember one.

A guy got registered in a spanish forum asking for advice and help for quitting stinkies.
So, after a lot of typical blablahblah "buy this" "no, thats shit. buy this instead" the guy ended up buying a Swag 2 kit and a Caliburn if I remember well; doesnt matter.
I will speak for not my own person, but as the group of persons that were involved.

A couple of days after, when Amazon delivered both, the bloke just went nuts:
-"You are all a bunch of wanking walruses" "what kind of bad joke is this?" "do you think its funny?" (it was a veeeery long rant in that lines, full of bad spelling and grammar)
Whats the matter bro? are you having any problem with those?

-"You shut up MF. I purchased what you said and this is totally useless shit, AND DANGEROUS. How you dare? How can you use this shit"? I´m gona report the police, your killing people. Bastards."
Yo,yo,yo,yo... hold your horses. You call me a MF? why? what the heck is bad with you? POLICE? LOL
Calm down buddy, whats the matter.

-"I purchased that chinese shit, you have compelled me! I knew it. I knew all about this vaping thing was shit. My mate warned me"
You think the device is faulty, you dont like the flavour? WHATS THE PROBLEM FFS!

Then there was a lot of conversation, trying to find out the issue. "Have you tried turning down the power a bit? You primed the coil well?" etc etc.
-"No matter what I do, each puff taste worse than the previous. And it makes me cough a lot. My throat hurts" (cough, throat pain, all potential newbie issues, right?)

Can you guess now what was the problem?
Suddenly, one asked "What liquid are you using and how much nicotine? 50/50? 70/30? 3mg? 6?" :D:D:D

-"Liquid?"
...Yeah, liquid. You are supposed to put vape e-liquid with nicotine in those.

-"YOU ARE ALL STUPID. Now liquid huh? You think Im your fool right?"
(a complete insult encyclopedia and nonsense; even threats)
...oh god

The bloke was obviously banned and never came back. I have still many questions for him! :D
The guy really took the thing out of the box and started "vaping" dry cotton. Yep.

People is awesome. And I´m not talking about the good awesomeness.
Not even a peep on the user guide? watch some videos? to know a minimun about the thing?

Looking back now, he must be an illiterate person... or one with heavy mental disorder.
Or even a troll, who knows. Too real... too genuine to be a troll (hands down if he trolled us so good)

Sorry, thats longer than I expected.

Well there's a Dave thread here somewhere specifically for such purposes.

My first vape was a dry hit with no juice :27:
Took a practice pull to see how the thing worked.
Lots more stupidity followed.

Worst and wrong?

Me ranting at someone who said it was fine for someone pregnant to vape. It still embarrasses me now thinking about it.

Maybe he's now moved on to mesh RTAs to get that real dry hit goodness.
I can imagine the picture: "So everyone says rebuildables are better? No shit this even worse!"

Well there's a Dave thread here somewhere specifically for such purposes.
Really? didnt searched to be honest. Never imagined this was even a thing

If that's a real story... Faith in intelligence lost :19:
don't underestimate the average spanish redneck

Worst and wrong?

Me ranting at someone who said it was fine for someone pregnant to vape. It still embarrasses me now thinking about it.
it's a controversial issue

I can imagine the picture: "So everyone says rebuildables are better? No shit this even worse!"

I like this comment: "that's a wtf build"

150959370_10220162344750388_7772254459686514916_n.jpg

There's never a best and worst anything.

Amerivape (now Avid Lyfe) spectacularly shot themselves in the foot with the whole rant at Todd for (accurately) calling their Manhattan mod a pipe bomb, and then going on to attack clones despite having one of the owners chucking clouds with clones in a video on the AV website. That was an amazing self-own twat-rant.

Every time Victor used to grace potv with his mere presence it usually ended in some very high quality nonsense ranting.
They say the past was never as good as you remember but I look on those times fondly. Poor old Junglist nearly gave himself an stroke dealing with it.
memories.

Back
Top Bottom