What's new

Wotofo Mdura Pro Kit

i spoke with Lee about this but BKS dont carry it at the moment.
Yeah seen they've been slow getting gear in. Worth keeping an eye on Evolution vaping & Flawless as they're supposed to be distros for Wotofo as well.

No, certainly not in the near future. The tank is a year old. The Nexmini subtank just released & available with the MDura 200 & Mini mods will take SMRT V8 Baby kit and there's a rebuildable RBA like the Pro tank. On the clapton coil at the moment & it packs plenty of flavour for a smallish tank.
I purchased the SMRT mesh RBA for the V8/baby format.
not even tried yet... dont kill me.

Well i am glad i took the plunge and got the Mdura Pro, I was concerned that it might be too much like the Aegis X but to me it actually feels quite good in the hand. I am using Stealth Mode like you mentioned in your review @Sam Andrews to see how well the Batteries last. All good so far, Tank seems ok too with the Stock Coil that was in it, plus i put the bubble glass on it, Will put a build in it when the Coil packs up.

Well i am glad i took the plunge and got the Mdura Pro, I was concerned that it might be too much like the Aegis X but to me it actually feels quite good in the hand. I am using Stealth Mode like you mentioned in your review @Sam Andrews to see how well the Batteries last. All good so far, Tank seems ok too with the Stock Coil that was in it, plus i put the bubble glass on it, Will put a build in it when the Coil packs up.
The stock coils are decent, in my experience, especially the clapton & the RBA gives you another option. The mod is solid, proper workhorse.

The stock coils are decent, in my experience, especially the clapton & the RBA gives you another option. The mod is solid, proper workhorse.

That was my main concern the Tank but it seems to be vaping fine. Glad you told me about the RBA and look forward to putting a build in it. Mod feels really nice so happy enough about getting them.

That was my main concern the Tank but it seems to be vaping fine. Glad you told me about the RBA and look forward to putting a build in it. Mod feels really nice so happy enough about getting them.
I think the mod is superb, feels good and a nice screen too.

Back
Top Bottom