What's new

Wotofo Profile PS RDA released.

Nice One, Let me know your thoughts please, looking forward to mine arriving, Might use it on the Topside first will see how it goes.
It's foggy :DRunning in series mode on the squonker, 45w & so far so good.

series and paralel i always get muddled ... series is effectivley doubling the ohms .. right ? I know I have my titan dual mesh running at 160 watts with no dry hits.. interested in this being just a tiny bit smaller.

series and paralel i always get muddled ... series is effectivley doubling the ohms .. right ? I know I have my titan dual mesh running at 160 watts with no dry hits.. interested in this being just a tiny bit smaller.
Series doubles, parallel halves resistance. Series is great for dual mesh builds given the low resistance starting point.

First thoughts on the dual mesh PS. Easy to build, straight cut the wick, no need for an angled cut. Fit the outside mesh before the centre, it's easier to keep the mesh in place. Drinks juice & in series mode eats batteries. It's pulling close to 6v on the Profile squonk in single cell at 50w. Dual cell squonker should fair better, will find out tomorrow when I chuck one on the 250C Drone. Currently running this one with the supplied mesh (0.3ohm) in series at 0.6ohm. Will swap to parallel as it'll still be around 0.15ohm & should last longer on batteries. Will post some photos tomorrow.

First thoughts on the dual mesh PS. Easy to build, straight cut the wick, no need for an angled cut. Fit the outside mesh before the centre, it's easier to keep the mesh in place. Drinks juice & in series mode eats batteries. It's pulling close to 6v on the Profile squonk in single cell at 50w. Dual cell squonker should fair better, will find out tomorrow when I chuck one on the 250C Drone. Currently running this one with the supplied mesh (0.3ohm) in series at 0.6ohm. Will swap to parallel as it'll still be around 0.15ohm & should last longer on batteries. Will post some photos tomorrow.

Are all the pins for squonk or is there only one squonk pin. Thanks for the update btw, i have dug out my Topside Dual in case though i do have an original Drone, which do you reckon is best from the two ?

Are all the pins for squonk or is there only one squonk pin. Thanks for the update btw, i have dug out my Topside Dual in case though i do have an original Drone, which do you reckon is best from the two ?
4 pins, 2 series, 2 parallel, one squonk & one solid in each type.
Personally I prefer the Drone as didn't get on with the Topside but either will work well.

Had a txt and E-Mail from Royal Mail that the PS will be delivered tomorrow so you should be the same for your second one.

Mines arrived, just got home & unpacked it. Did order it before you though so only right I get mine first lol. Seen a couple of posts in Wotofo groups with people swapping pins & only one mesh being picked up. Just had this problem myself but I think I have an easy fix, just testing as I type :2thumbsup:

Mines arrived, just got home & unpacked it. Did order it before you though so only right I get mine first lol. Seen a couple of posts in Wotofo groups with people swapping pins & only one mesh being picked up. Just had this problem myself but I think I have an easy fix, just testing as I type :2thumbsup:

I seen that happen on a Vaping 101 Review Video. He put some kind of sleeve where the pin goes and it was ok, Might of been the smaller pin not reaching the 510. Let me know how you got on.

Back
Top Bottom