What's new

Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA £12.50 delivered ( $16.20 )

Is it authentic/genuine or a styled one i.e clone?

Good price, shame the black one i want is expensive tho.

Is it authentic/genuine or a styled one i.e clone?

Good price, shame the black one i want is expensive tho.
It is genuine mate, says original on the title :) the black one is only couple quid more on gearbest buddy. Add it to your basket and it should auto discount to £14

yep its original mate, snoopzilla is correct the price goes down to £14.26 for the black one once you add it to your cart, i didn't know until i just tried it :)

Cheers, cancelled my FT order for the black + pico in all black for this. Worked out a few quid cheaper with the 'express' delivery (not really express imo) but they're in stock which is what matters :)

If you bought one during sale (black one i got) has it passed processing yet because mines still on processing even tho it was instock, and they keep bumping the shipping dates from 15 then 16 then 17th of july. Quite annoying.

Cheers, cancelled my FT order for the black + pico in all black for this. Worked out a few quid cheaper with the 'express' delivery (not really express imo) but they're in stock which is what matters :)
Both the Melo 3 and the serpent mini are great tanks IMO and you can even get away with MTL on both of them :) Although, I don't have a black serpent mini yet it is on my list when I get the money lol

I have been eyeing up the serpent mini, fancy getting one but the empty wallet has put a stop to that:17:

When the wallet fills up abit I would highly recommend getting one, great tank, so easy to build, wick and fill, can go to straight out the box to vaping in like that 5 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom