What's new

WS23

MarylinC37

Achiever
I've been trying for ages to think of what I need as that "missing ingredient" to really finish off my recipes and bring them to life and WOW I sure found it.

I bought a 30ml tester of WS23 to try it and added 1% to one of my favourite recipes and - lift off. I can barely put the damn thing down and can't stop chain vaping it.

As I vape DTL style I'm finding it gives an absolutely perfect 'lung hit' which has completely blown me away.

For anyone who isn't familiar with it this is a cooling agent to give recipes that cool icy effect. Unlike other cooling agents this has no taste unlike some others which have slight menthol overtones. I'm definitely not a fan of menthol so this is perfect. Looking around on Vapable I can see there are different variants including WS23 (30), WS5 and Koolada which are either slightly stronger or have menthol tones which could affect the flavour but this one seems perfect for me.

The lung hit is just amazing so this will probably be going in all my recipes from now on.

Last edited:
I've always got some mixed up from a powder at 30%, tend to add it more to fruits n the like in summer

For me it's not so much about the taste in my mouth. It's more about the 'lung hit'. it's just such a lovely satifying sensation.

It feels like the ultimate finishing touch to my recipes.

Back
Top Bottom