What's new

Xeta

Any atty priced over £60 and with limited availability is balls out inviting the cloners in.

Very easy to build, took a minute or two, very well made as well. I opted for the smallest airflow and smallest chimney as I like a tight draw. After vaping this all evening, so not a great time to review really, flavour very good, but if honest actually to tight a draw for me. I am going to change set up tomorrow.
Rew, its the tightest mtl I have had in a BB.

Very easy to build, took a minute or two, very well made as well. I opted for the smallest airflow and smallest chimney as I like a tight draw. After vaping this all evening, so not a great time to review really, flavour very good, but if honest actually to tight a draw for me. I am going to change set up tomorrow.
Rew, its the tightest mtl I have had in a BB.

Makes sense. Thanks. Keep us updated. I think the 3mm chimney might be ideal with a bit more air underneath in my mind.

Last edited:
Just seen a post from Haku regarding the positive post snapping. Up to now they were sending out replacement post FOC. Now they've changed it for a stronger version & those who already have a Xeta post replacement can get the new one FOC. This will also be available to all other owners once they sort out logistics FOC. Nice to see positive steps being taken for those who already own one. Far better than the majority of manufacturers reaction.

Be Interesting to see how this turns out, got mine going well now, third sized airhole insert and second sized chimney, lovely vape

Glad it's working for you. Think I will have to resort to a clone, so will let you know

Worth a punt at $22 but for a DL vaper like me it's hard to see how this will be better than a $12 Exocet ... twice the cash for a load of bits I don't need.

I really hope it comes with a Cloned Haku Inside sticker though ... it's amusing and ironic given that Haku have ripped off Intel like that.

Back
Top Bottom