What's new

Xeta

Gosh!! ;)
I have always been one that has "tried" not to get drawn into hype, consequently I tend to purchase on the advice of trusted friends and members who know their onions.;)
Haku have produced some pretty excellent RDAs over time and have built themselves an enviable reputation for their products, so when it was first whispered that they were entering the BB Bridge arena, I did prick up my ears. When the first CAD drawings started appearing, I was slightly taken aback as what we were seeing "appeared" to be a rather over engineered Exocet? I have subsequently sat back, watched and read much of what has been said and claimed by new users, thought about it more and waited.
The opportunity came to acquire a secondhand one recently, thanks entirely to @TartanSpartan and his diligence he managed to snag this one for me. Being an inquisitive soul, I suggested that he should run it up himself and see what he thought before sending it on to me. This he did and he will no doubt be along to add his thoughts.
I have this wide open, no reducers at all, either under the Coil or in the Chimney because that was how Mr Spartan had set it up and recommended. The FLAVOUR is Bang On Point, I have an Exo Clone in another BB with the same build, same power and same liquid so that I can do a Side by Side comparison.

Now OBVIOUSLY these are very early days, but I am incredibly impressed with the flavour production. My next move will be to install a Reducer in the Chimney as initially I am thinking it needs to tighten up a smidge. These are my own thoughts, others will make their own discoveries. ;)

For now I would say that it's a very, very serious contender. Once I have lived with it and fettled, I suspect it "could" potentially become Top of my list, but time and experimentation will tell. :2thumbsup:

Gosh!! ;)
I have always been one that has "tried" not to get drawn into hype, consequently I tend to purchase on the advice of trusted friends and members who know their onions.;)
Haku have produced some pretty excellent RDAs over time and have built themselves an enviable reputation for their products, so when it was first whispered that they were entering the BB Bridge arena, I did prick up my ears. When the first CAD drawings started appearing, I was slightly taken aback as what we were seeing "appeared" to be a rather over engineered Exocet? I have subsequently sat back, watched and read much of what has been said and claimed by new users, thought about it more and waited.
The opportunity came to acquire a secondhand one recently, thanks entirely to @TartanSpartan and his diligence he managed to snag this one for me. Being an inquisitive soul, I suggested that he should run it up himself and see what he thought before sending it on to me. This he did and he will no doubt be along to add his thoughts.
I have this wide open, no reducers at all, either under the Coil or in the Chimney because that was how Mr Spartan had set it up and recommended. The FLAVOUR is Bang On Point, I have an Exo Clone in another BB with the same build, same power and same liquid so that I can do a Side by Side comparison.

Now OBVIOUSLY these are very early days, but I am incredibly impressed with the flavour production. My next move will be to install a Reducer in the Chimney as initially I am thinking it needs to tighten up a smidge. These are my own thoughts, others will make their own discoveries. ;)

For now I would say that it's a very, very serious contender. Once I have lived with it and fettled, I suspect it "could" potentially become Top of my list, but time and experimentation will tell. :2thumbsup:

My thoughts before this were very similar, an over engineered Exocet
The Kayfun 6 of the Billet Box world

Rob kindly let me have a play before sending out to him and I’m quite quietly impressed by this wee attie

Flavour is indeed on point, I only put two boros of juice through it in the evening I had it for test, on hindsight @Rob I think you are right and the Full Open approach needs dialling down a touch, it was a tad too much so maybe the largest reducer in the chimney would be perfect but if need to play around to get the best setting

Thus far, I have now added the largest of the Chimney reducers and this has improved things considerably from my perspective. The Draw is now slightly more restricted and to my mind, the flavour is even more focused.
My next experimentation will be to replace that reducer with the next one down and see what happens. I am deliberately avoiding any under coil adjustments for now as I really want to get to grips with the Chimney variations first........... AND the build that is in here now is performing exceptionally well, so I am loath to fiddle :)

Following on from robs post, I have been fiddling around with reducers, chimneys as I prefer a tight draw. I took this on holiday with me and could not be bothered with taking the reducers etc, so I threw a build in before i went away and used no reducers or chimneys and after vaping it for a week, i can say its been great. I was planning on changing the settings when I got home yesterday, but I am going to run it like this a bit longer. Its the only rta I have that I am happy to use without any restrictions for a tight vape, which is a bonus for me.

Following on from robs post, I have been fiddling around with reducers, chimneys as I prefer a tight draw. I took this on holiday with me and could not be bothered with taking the reducers etc, so I threw a build in before i went away and used no reducers or chimneys and after vaping it for a week, i can say its been great. I was planning on changing the settings when I got home yesterday, but I am going to run it like this a bit longer. Its the only rta I have that I am happy to use without any restrictions for a tight vape, which is a bonus for me.

Confused, as with no reducers or chimneys this is nowhere near a tight vape
I like a bit of airflow, slightly restricted dtl but even I thought I would need to restrict slightly using a reducer

Confused, as with no reducers or chimneys this is nowhere near a tight vape
I like a bit of airflow, slightly restricted dtl but even I thought I would need to restrict slightly using a reducer
No its not a tight vape, what I mean is I usually like my vape tight, but even with this fully open I still enjoyed the vape and flavour it gave me.

Anyone holding out for an sxk version, ft have them in, shipping next day. With the current 15% off code (GOLD15) it comes to $20.32 which works out about £17.66. Ordered one just now to have a play

Back
Top Bottom