What's new

Yihi SX Mini X class

To be honest I took it from alli as I've had 2 other kits and i had time to wait for it same with galaxies and ijoy srdta.

I've often heard people are getting them from Ali Express but every time I head there to try and pick one up they're gone :17:

I've just had a look in store where I've got mine from but it's unavailable so u must keep ur eyes out if u want it ;) but pico squeeze it's not bad :)

Cheers! Yeah I've been pretty impressed with it so far, the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 with VandyVape Pyro V2. Chucks out some pretty satisfying clouds for sure!

Cheers! Yeah I've been pretty impressed with it so far, the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 with VandyVape Pyro V2. Chucks out some pretty satisfying clouds for sure!
Not surprised one of my mates had it and liked it :) I wanted to get it off his hands but the bastard sold it before letting me know hehehe :D the only problem for me is battery life as with 2 kids and the wife + night shifts - nagging me all the time I always carry 2 spare batts 60 ml of liquid and equipment to change the coils and rewick my galaxies ;)

Not surprised one of my mates had it and liked it :) I wanted to get it off his hands but the bastard sold it before letting me know hehehe :D the only problem for me is battery life as with 2 kids and the wife + night shifts - nagging me all the time I always carry 2 spare batts 60 ml of liquid and equipment to change the coils and rewick my galaxies ;)

That's alot of kit to be lugging around! In honesty my Squonk is just for leisure at home or whatever. I use a Smoant Pasito kit for day to day work/driving vaping now which is awesome!

That's alot of kit to be lugging around! In honesty my Squonk is just for leisure at home or whatever. I use a Smoant Pasito kit for day to day work/driving vaping now which is awesome!
I've got aspire breeze to use in a car but need to charge the battery on it which is sometimes pain in the arse as I forget about it and leave it in the car... mostly I use niagara as all timer, home work etc... as my wife left hers in a coach last year I've had to give her smok alien mod to use otherwise I would use it for dripping or for a tank for work such a life [emoji14]

I've got aspire breeze to use in a car but need to charge the battery on it which is sometimes pain in the arse as I forget about it and leave it in the car... mostly I use niagara as all timer, home work etc... as my wife left hers in a coach last year I've had to give her smok alien mod to use otherwise I would use it for dripping or for a tank for work such a life [emoji14]

Aspire breeze, nice. I've not tried one of those yet. I'm told that the new Smok RPM and Vandyvape offerings are supposed to be the kiddy but I;m more than happy with my Pasito.

I've used alien mods in the past and they are workhorses but I never seemed to be able to stop them from cooking my wicks even when exploring temperature settings etc. I wondered if they were just using cheap chipsets

Back
Top Bottom