What's new

YOUMEIT-Air pro(the official online store)

Youmeit Vape

Initiate
AIR PRO, DO YOU LIKE THIS COLORE?:hmm:

Cartridge Capacity: 4.9ml
Resistance: 1.0Ω
Output Power: 18W
Battery Capacity: 930mAh
Charging current: 1000mA
Material: Zinc Alloy+ PCTG
USB charging, Pogo Charging

website like:https://www.youmeit.shop/mod-pod-kit/suorin-air-pro-pod-kit
161936178_865407000673286_5023487249398561818_n.jpg

Kit Package Includes:
1 x Suorin AirPro Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual

Warnings:This product is only for adults

Looks very nice, would be great if it had the British union flag on it though. Lol:2thumbsup:

I reviewed one a few months ago and was really surprised how well it was built and how well it vapes.
Hi there, was the review on here, I’ve been looking through them and not seen it. I’ll have another look in case I missed it thanks.

Hi there, was the review on here, I’ve been looking through them and not seen it. I’ll have another look in case I missed it thanks.
Sorry mate, it's not on here, I run a website called vapinghardware.com and it's on there.

Thanks I’ll look it up might like to get one.
Ok, check the review I did and see what you think. I cant link the reviews I do on here as its seen as self promotion and goes against POTV rules. It's ok for others to link them but sadly not me .

Ok, check the review I did and see what you think. I cant link the reviews I do on here as its seen as self promotion and goes against POTV rules. It's ok for others to link them but sadly not me .
Just had a look, loved the website I’ll be a regular on there thanks for the tip. Good review well done a bit of a downer another with disposable pods it’s a shame a lot of manufacturers are going that way lately although I like a few pod kits and I’ve a few I might stick with mods with tanks. I’m a very awkward vaper I like 1.2 or 1.6 ohm coils at about 12 watts so it can be a bit limiting but it’s fun looking. Thanks again.

Just had a look, loved the website I’ll be a regular on there thanks for the tip. Good review well done a bit of a downer another with disposable pods it’s a shame a lot of manufacturers are going that way lately although I like a few pod kits and I’ve a few I might stick with mods with tanks. I’m a very awkward vaper I like 1.2 or 1.6 ohm coils at about 12 watts so it can be a bit limiting but it’s fun looking. Thanks again.
Thanks @TP 72, appreciate your nice comments. The website has been a passion of mine for quite a few years now. Feel free to link anything you want from it on here.
Yes sadly it has a fixed coil but is re-fillable. I much prefer mods / tanks or pods with replaceable coils too. Good luck with your search and yes definately fun looking. The adept Zlide kit is a good one for that but sadly not reviewed on yet.

Thanks @Richard Winter I have an adept Zlide and a Kroma Z but I use a Zlide tank on the Z with the adapter really lovely kits hard to beat for the way I Vape.

Back
Top Bottom