What's new

Your First Vape Kit?

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV! :)

What was your FIRST ever kit? Let me know in the comments!

For some people this could go way back! My first ever kit was the Joyetech eMode in 2013!!

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

first-ecig-kit.jpg

Nucig starter kit cigalikes [emoji4]

Thanks for sharing :) cigalikes do seem to be the main entry point for people and vaping. Although I know a fair few who have dived straight in to the sub ohm units!

Thanks for sharing :) cigalikes do seem to be the main entry point for people and vaping. Although I know a fair few who have dived straight in to the sub ohm units!
Yep I know a few too, my brother in law was the first i knew that went straight in with a kanger subtank after he tried mine, I actually originally struggled to change over to sub ohm direct to lung! Now I wouldn't have it any other way [emoji4]

Ce 4's and ego' s. Then the vapros spinner with four voltage choices. Everything changed with the nautilus/eleaf istick 20. 20 crazy watts of power. At the time we thought we'll that's the future covered. Never going to need more than twenty watts. You'd just burn the coil out instantly.

A liberty flights CE4 kit at the princely total of £40 way back in the day.

mine was actually a Green Smoke, they had a great Tobacco Flavour, they pulled out of the UK I think, and it was around £60, they never released another device as far as I know but it was a good cigalike at the time (late 2009 I think)

Ce 4's and ego' s. Then the vapros spinner with four voltage choices. Everything changed with the nautilus/eleaf istick 20. 20 crazy watts of power. At the time we thought we'll that's the future covered. Never going to need more than twenty watts. You'd just burn the coil out instantly.

I remember when the iStick 20W appeared and thinking the exact same thing! I thought it was complete overkill at the time. Now I vape on a 220W mod! How times have changed :)

mine was actually a Green Smoke, they had a great Tobacco Flavour, they pulled out of the UK I think, and it was around £60, they never released another device as far as I know but it was a good cigalike at the time (late 2009 I think)

Yes I remember seeing Green Smoke around, although it was a long time before I actually decided to make the switch!

My first one - on my first round of vaping was an aspire pen god knows which one - vaping wasnt that big back then as it is now.

Back
Top Bottom