What's new

Zero nicotine

Dereksunman

Initiate
I bought some max vg liquid today, 0 nicotine, as the plan was always to stop smoking, but I find the taste strange and unsatisfying. Anyone else tried zero and notice a difference?

Both PG and nicotine contribute to throat hit and nicotine is sometimes said to have a peppery taste. This will make a difference to flavour.

I found the dissatisfaction lasted about a week when I went from 1mg/ml to zero. I put this down to nicotine withdrawal. I also found that I vaped less.

Thanks for the info, so you notice any difference health wise with zero nicotine? I'm not sure of the benefits, I always thought the worst part of smoking was more the chemicals, just trying to figure out if it's worth the effort changing

totally depends on what tank, what juice, what coil.

ive had lots of zero but not max vg. best i find on zero is 50/50 as its mainly for my nautilus mouth to lung tank at low wattage so not cloud chasing.

I think that nicotine does add something to all juices, much like the "pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper" u do when cooking.
I no longer need nicotine and I'm happy vaping zero nic with absolutely no cravings or withdrawal symptoms. Having said that I do add 1ml of 72mg nic base per 100ml of my diy juice purely as "seasoning". I just find that my juices taste a bit flat without.

That's a good idea actually, to add ur own nicotine, can this be bought in the same way e liquid can in the uk?

Thanks for the info, so you notice any difference health wise with zero nicotine? I'm not sure of the benefits, I always thought the worst part of smoking was more the chemicals, just trying to figure out if it's worth the effort changing
I found the circulation in my limbs improved so my feet didn't feel so cold. Lol.

Nicotine is a known vasoconstrictor which is why a headache is one of the symptoms of becoming "nic sick". This will cause a rise in your blood pressure (the constriction, not being nic sick ;))

I am of the opinion that nicotine is not the most addictive thing in cigarettes, but that's another story altogether!

I started off vaping 0 nicotine straight away and found it cured the itch for me. It is more of a habit/ritual thing than a nicotine thing. In fact, when I did try nicotine in a juice after a couple of months of vaping 0 nicotine, I just found it masked the flavour, hurt my throat and gave me a headache. I've stuck to 0 nic ever since.

It is simply down to Nicotine withdrawal. Depending on the individual this could take as much as a few weeks to get used to

Back
Top Bottom