What's new

ZQ Essent Dna75c only $66.99 at 3fvape

Got a few of the type but I have to confess, not the biggest fan of those battery doors tbh.

Probably the dexterity thing, Taking a while to correct my typing today.

Probably the dexterity thing, Taking a while to correct my typing today.
Ok mate, I wasn't sure if perhaps they were the type of thing to fall apart after a couple of battery changes but I see that they have a screw cap. Surely you could get a little 3d printed thingy for that? Not that I'll be buying the mod anyway, just thought I'd post it here as it seems like a good price for what it is [emoji16]

Ok mate, I wasn't sure if perhaps they were the type of thing to fall apart after a couple of battery changes but I see that they have a screw cap. Surely you could get a little 3d printed thingy for that? Not that I'll be buying the mod anyway, just thought I'd post it here as it seems like a good price for what it is [emoji16]

Like this lol

20230104_104643.jpg

Generally I like screw in battery caps even though I do have dexterity issues. Generally... Then I got a Hellvape Arez mod - jeez it's a bad one - the threads are really, really fine and even though I'm in the habit of turning the cap anti-clockwise until I feel a slight click when the threads line up I only have about a one in ten chance of getting it right.

I think I got lucky with the other mods I own with that type of battery cap (Aegis Solo, Max, LV Hyperion, Cinque Terre clone and Innokin Z80) and previously thought they were my favourite until I got a bad one. Now I'm not so keen.

I tried one of those a while back in the hope it would fit a Techmod but it didn't fit and it does say it's for the Easy so couldn't complain.

I had to trim mine abit to fit the bxr battery cap as its got two half circle bits on the edges so it didn't fit in properly after modding it it fits now

Top and bottom in the pic below

20230107_120704.jpg

I had to trim mine abit to fit the bxr battery cap as its got two half circle bits on the edges so it didn't fit in properly after modding it it fits now

Top and bottom in the pic below

View attachment 304836

Glad to hear it worked for you. I did try trimming it but never quite managed to get it right, it's long gone in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom