What's new

Geekvape Tsunami RDA

Here's the Xephos, haven't got a photo of mine or would upload it. You get the idea, Kennedy airflow with velocity deck.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 146
Here's the Xephos, haven't got a photo of mine or would upload it. You get the idea, Kennedy airflow with velocity deck.
Difference is Geek Vape are spilling the Tsunami out at £20... more than half the price of the Xephos! This point alone makes it desirable for everyone, especially with its features!

I get the price difference is an appeal and will be giving one a go to for that price! Just thought I would mention the Xephos as an alternative if some had not come across it.

I get the price difference is an appeal and will be giving one a go to for that price! Just thought I would mention the Xephos as an alternative if some had not come across it.
I actually nearly went for the Xephos myself before I come across the Tsunami, thought the extra wait would be worth it.

I hope you didn't think I was putting your suggestion down Drench73...not my intention fella!

Not at all mate.. You had a good point about the price difference. The Tsunami looks a good piece of kit especially for that kinda price.

Pre ordered mine a couple of days ago. If the Griffin and Avocado are anything to go off...the Tsunami will be fantastic. Geek Vape are absolutely hitting it out the park at the moment.

I too have jumped on this fine bandwagon!

@beastobadness do you have the avocado? Been eyeballing this one a lot lately, am looking to hear people's experiences!

I too have jumped on this fine bandwagon!

@beastobadness do you have the avocado? Been eyeballing this one a lot lately, am looking to hear people's experiences!
Yes I have the Avocado, she is a fine beast. The only problem is if you use it with a dual coil its a swine to fill with juice. But it performs admirably with a single coil. Loads of flavour, short of sticking your tongue into the drip tip and lapping it up.
You gotta watch the wicking as well because too much and the air can't flow back into the tank and the vacuum chokes the juice flow. So you just need enough wick to leave a slight opening in the wicking holes!
But all in all the Avocado is a great tank and a definite yes for the flavourist. Still part of my rotation at home[emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom