What's new

Geekvape Tsunami RDA

Looks like your peek insulator is pushing your positive pin out of position. The top of the insulator should be flush with the top of the deck. Remove the 510 connector screw and see if you can seat the insulator better, I'd say.

I've tried that.

Without the screw, the plastic insulator sits a little better but still protrudes about a millimeter above the main deck. The positive post sits straight, but is a also millimeter higher than the other post.

Now when I screw in the connector screw, it pulls in the positive post towards the other making it look wonky.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
I've tried that.

Without the screw, the plastic insulator sits a little better but still protrudes about a millimeter above the main deck. The positive post sits straight, but is a also millimeter higher than the other post.

Now when I screw in the connector screw, it pulls in the positive positive towards the other making it look wonky.

Hope that makes sense.
Oh, that sounds like the threading on the positive pin has been milled squint doesn't it. Might need to send that back for a replacement if no-one else has any bright ideas. Sorry you're having this bother, what a nuisance.

Back
Top Bottom