What's new

20% off on orders over £30 @ dripworx

All our juice is now 80/20 VG pg apart from the seventy thirty range :)

Quite a few people use all the range in tanks, you will get much better flavour from a dripper though :)

All our juice is now 80/20 VG pg apart from the seventy thirty range :)

Quite a few people use all the range in tanks, you will get much better flavour from a dripper though :)

Thanks for the info, yeah I really, really should just get a dripper for in the house.

It's getting beyond a joke now how many tanks I have but not 1 dripper ... Need to get out of my comfort zone :/ After all, flavour is what I'm looking for above all.

Thanks for the info, yeah I really, really should just get a dripper for in the house.

It's getting beyond a joke now how many tanks I have but not 1 dripper ... Need to get out of my comfort zone :/ After all, flavour is what I'm looking for above all.
If your after flavour and a introduction into dripping, a derringer clone can be had for less than a tenner. To be honest they are pretty damn good for the money!

If your after flavour and a introduction into dripping, a derringer clone can be had for less than a tenner. To be honest they are pretty damn good for the money!
Yeah heard good things about the derringer, especially for newbies like myself who, who...*whispers* haven't built my own coils before.

Just got a Griffin through to have a go at maybe gonna go for a dripper with a two post velocity deck like it just so I can learn to build on them both in one fell swoop ...the new mutation (v4s or something) was one I was looking at.

Also found this, guy on eBay...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Derringer...202800?hash=item3ac14dc5f0:g:6vEAAOSwx-BVgHZV Think I might need him at this rate :D

You know I have all the kit, you might need for coil building I'm just a fucking coward! :D

Sorry for detailing the thread. And I also ramble....Jeez :\

Yeah heard good things about the derringer, especially for newbies like myself who, who...*whispers* haven't built my own coils before.

Just got a Griffin through to have a go at maybe gonna go for a dripper with a two post velocity deck like it just so I can learn to build on them both in one fell swoop ...the new mutation (v4s or something) was one I was looking at.

Also found this, guy on eBay...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Derringer...202800?hash=item3ac14dc5f0:g:6vEAAOSwx-BVgHZV Think I might need him at this rate :D

You know I have all the kit, you might need for coil building I'm just a fucking coward! :D

Sorry for detailing the thread. And I also ramble....Jeez :\
If you can build a rta you can build a dripper mate, no faffing with wicking on a rda just lob it off roughly and tuck it under job done :) also more room to build on!

It's not that scary I promise! If you need any pointers give us a shout

If you can build a rta you can build a dripper mate, no faffing with wicking on a rda just lob it off roughly and tuck it under job done :) also more room to build on!

It's not that scary I promise! If you need any pointers give us a shout

Yeah I think I've done it backwards getting a RTA first lol, the wicking seems a bit of an artform....well thanks a lot for your advice, I know you must be a busy guy. Im sure that once I bite the bullet it'll be just fine - think I'll Christen my first dripper toot with your fine juice :P

@wraith I owe you some bucks, will refund you the difference in the morning when I got the laptop in front of me ;)

Back
Top Bottom