What's new

20% off on orders over £30 @ dripworx

Are these good in tanks too or better off for dripping?

I get my wife some from the everyday drip and white label ranges and she has no problems in her non sub-ohm tanks but sub-ohm tanks should be even better.

As @wraith has said above, they do wick fine in most tanks, plenty of customers that buy Dripworx don't even own a dripper. In my personal opinion they are much much better in a dripper with the watts cranked up high tho :)

As @wraith has said above, they do wick fine in most tanks, plenty of customers that buy Dripworx don't even own a dripper. In my personal opinion they are much much better in a dripper with the watts cranked up high tho :)
Yeah I don't have a dripper either, I'm using crown tank with .25 ohm on an mx200 at the moment

I'm now out of Navy and Tobac :(

Now i'm struggling to get my head around how much to order, what to order etc etc

Your most welcome buddy, enjoy! [emoji16]
I will do mate cracking juices I love that sugar daddy juice but my fave is your liquid doughnut spot on, my mates jealous he tried mine loved it ordered it an it's now stuck in the sorting office with no time to pick it up lol

Back
Top Bottom