What's new

20% off on orders over £30 @ dripworx

Hey is this 20% off still going on as i get paid tomorrow and was hoping to try some new eliquids and never tried dripworx before and teatime told me it dripworx is great .

so i will have about £30 to spend what flavours do you lot recommend if you had £30 or so to spend

thanks GothicCorpse

Hey is this 20% off still going on as i get paid tomorrow and was hoping to try some new eliquids and never tried dripworx before and teatime told me it dripworx is great .

so i will have about £30 to spend what flavours do you lot recommend if you had £30 or so to spend

thanks GothicCorpse
This offer is on until the last day of April :)

wow it works its magic :D now i have couple hours to decide what eliquid to get from dripworx as i often get money in the bank at like 1am wensday :D

Don't suppose Dripworx standard blend would wick in tanks? 70/30 is what usually have and I can chain-vape that all day with no dramas.

Looked at the 70/30 range but none of that is floating my boat, not into tobacco, some of the other ones though, I'm really itching to try!

What do you reckon?

Don't suppose Dripworx standard blend would wick in tanks? 70/30 is what usually have and I can chain-vape that all day with no dramas.

Looked at the 70/30 range but none of that is floating my boat, not into tobacco, some of the other ones though, I'm really itching to try!

What do you reckon?

the "Everyday drip" line works fine in my crown, I drip the other ranges though

Hmm, good to know - thank you :)

Really want to to try their #cream is that gloopier?

not gonna a lie it's pretty thick, what tank do you have? it should work, they are awesome in a rda though

edit - others use it in tanks, I've just never used that line in tanks as it's so good on a dripper

Back
Top Bottom