What's new

What mg do you use

Started on 24, reduced to 18, now on 12 where I stay as I primarily MTL.

It is a shame so many juice ranges don't do above 6 mg as I see many flavours I'd like to try but like others 6 would just be a waste of time to me.

Last edited:

It is a shame so many juice ranges don't to above 6 mg as I see many flavours I'd like to try but like others 6 would just be a waste of time to me.

Friendly juice makers (lots of them are forum members) can be asked nicely by PM to knock up 12mg versions of their juice ...

first i started off on 18mg as i was a 40 a day smoker 3 years ago, i very quickly moved down to 12mg & was happy with that for about a year, im know on 3mg 70vg/30pg & im ok at these levels.

3mg for drippers and TFV8, 6mg for other tanks and 12mg for Manabush in a Kayfun.

It is a shame so many juice ranges don't do above 6 mg as I see many flavours I'd like to try but like others 6 would just be a waste of time to me.

just buy a small bottle of nic and a small 2.5 ml syringe and add your own to any flavour you fancy .
You will be adding so little it won't alter the flavour strength enough for you too notice any difference.
Just to add nic does not need to have steeping time so you can just add it shake it up to mix it in and your good to go mate.

I'm on 12mg during the day at work then 6 or 3mg in the evenings. Although once I've used up all the 12mg juice I have left I'll be going down to 6mg during the day and 3mg in the evenings.

I'm using various mg throughout the day 18mg in the mornings and 12mg at night with a 6mg when I just want to vape but don't particularly need the nic content to be that high but today am I struggling so I have been vaping 18mg.

Started at 24mg weaned down to 0mg over 14 months. Was fine for a couple of months then got drunk and started smoking again! :doh:Carried on smoking until late July when I had a heart attack and managed to switch back to vaping again :2thumbsup:

Now mixing 18mg with some 0mg to get around 15mg. Vaping 0.8Ω single coil @ 16W (Lung hits). This set up means I don't chain vape anymore so I'm happy :)

Started 18mg 1.8ohm now on 6mg @ 1ohm.

There is a bottle of unflavoured 18 mg floating about, which is used occasionally.

I dropped nic because of the TPD. In theory, bottle of nic will go 3 times further.

What really annoys me about vendors is the most expensive ingredient in eliquid is the nicotine.

The nic levels have dropped, but the prices remain the same.

Back
Top Bottom