What's new

Nicotine maths

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywilliams1187

Initiate
Evening all,

Hoping someone can sense check my maths for me so please bear with this - I have been mixing at home for over 6 years but always used the following to make a 50/50 base liquid at 3mg (I know its slightly below when added to conentrate etc.)

500ml vg
350ml pg
15 pg nic shots @ 18mg
This gives me a 1 litre base at roughly 3mg

If I increase the strength of my nicotine to 72mg, do I just reduce the amount of PG nicotine shots to a quarter of the amount I use and then increase the amount of PG base to compensate? So new base would be:

500ml VG
37.5ml 72mg nicotine
462ml PG
To make a base liquid of 1 litre at roughly 3mg?

If someone could look at this and let me know if I am in the ball park or not?

Any help much appreciated (as always)

It’s the same as your original, which is 2.7mg. If you really want 3mg, then adjust to 41.5ml.

It’s the same as your original, which is 2.7mg. If you really want 3mg, then adjust to 41.5ml.
Perfect thanks @hack400 - im happy with the 2.7mg just wanted to double check my maths - would work out a lot chaper for me to get a 1 litre 72mg bottle of nicotine compared to buying 15 pg nic shots (plus easier to store)

Hi @andywilliams1187, use this calculator if you really need help. But you're best converting the the ML's to weights, it's a far more accurate way of doing things. Despite measuring devices supposed to be standardised I've found they all vary wildly.

72mg discussion is not permitted on this forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom