What's new

Shortfill help

acvaper

Initiate
Hey

just wondered if you lovely people can help been buying off a company for a while, I am a MTL vaper and used their 10ml bottles in my pod devices fine no problem, also used their pod liquid shortfill range again fine no problem.

Black Friday they had 50% off everything and spoke to them as they do 50/50 shortfills so placed a big order. When they arrived all haven’t worked no flavour and killing pods feel thick liquid like really hard to get a draw.

I went back to them and they have been really unhelpful, saying they work in their staff members pod devices.

I use 0.8 pods/coils in a Caliburn G2 and also XROS3

That say the below is giving me 50/50 but it can’t be me if none of them work in my devices. Would be grateful of some advice I can go back to them with

Each 120ml contains:

Flavour - 24ml

PG Base - 36ml

VG Base - 20ml

4 x 18mg VG Nicotine Shots - 40ml

Thanks

I'm assuming the flavouring is in a PG base and the nic shots are 100% VG so the math adds up correct afaik. Are they commercial liquid or store mixed?

They said
PG Base - 36ml

VG Base - 20ml

why would it not be working?

Thanks

Most shortfills are a 120ml bottle with 100ml of juice. You add 2 10ml nic shots to make 120ml of liquid. All my shortfills have the VG/PG ratio stated on the label.

No flavour but not rank, vape through it and don't buy off them again. At least you're getting the nic you need to stay off the fags. Finger test the liquids, might be your coils.

Back
Top Bottom