What's new

Shortfill help

I know I think they have called it shortfall but
What shortfill is it? Can you take a pic of the label?
I've never seen a shorfill that you add 4 nic shots to.
its

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpeg
    IMG_1488.jpeg
    900 KB · Views: 18
I know I think they have called it shortfall but

its

her

it won’t let me upload a photo of the back of Label says file is too large.
It says ingredients

Ingredients -

Propylene Glycol 50%

Vegetable glycerin 50% and Other Flavourings

To make 60ml 6mg

50/50 Mix With

2 x shot 8 100% VG

Going by that label, if it's a 60ml shortfill, there should be room to add 1 10ml 50/50 nic shot to give you 60ml of 50/50 3mg juice.

Going by that label, if it's a 60ml shortfill, there should be room to add 1 10ml 50/50 nic shot to give you 60ml of 50/50 3mg juice.

Thank you so are they wrong saying 100% VG NIC SHOTS based on the ingredients I listed above?

Thank you so are they wrong saying 100% VG NIC SHOTS based on the ingredients I listed above?
Only if what you have is a 60ml 50/50 shortfill with room for only 1 nic shot.
I can't see in your photo who makes the shortfill.

It’s big juice
https://bigjuiceuk.co.uk/index.php?id_category=180&controller=category

anything you can help me with what I can say to them would appreciate

also where is good to get bigger bottles that are 50/50 for my pod devices

thanks so much
They're not standard shortfills, so can't really help. I've never used them before, but i don't think they would give you wrong advice.
I'm a 70/30 vaper. You would be better starting a new thread asking for recommendations of good 50/50 juice.

The maths theve given is for 120ml

That mix list they

That mix list they provided was for a 120ml mix which took 4x10ml nicshots 100% VG into consideration. That not the norm with a 100ml shortfill theres only room in the bottle for two nicshots to give 120mm
You've got a 50ml 50/50 bottle so normally only room for one nicshot.
I'm getting confused now can you post a link to shortfills you've got from there website?

Just seen you photo and the link to the site, I think the confusion is the juice can come in 60pg40vg so adding a 100vg shot would work. But you've been sent a 50/50 shortfill so need a 50/50 shot to keep it 50/50. Check your email to see what you ordered.

Just seen you photo and the link to the site, I think the confusion is the juice can come in 60pg40vg so adding a 100vg shot would work. But you've been sent a 50/50 shortfill so need a 50/50 shot to keep it 50/50. Check your email to see what you ordered.

Thanks so much some bottle were 120ml and some were 60ml - I have spoken to them and for the 60ml ones they sent 50/50 liquid and they have sent 2 x 8mg 100% VG = is this the problem do you think?

Back
Top Bottom