What's new

What mg do you use

Non smoker here, 0mg all day every day.

People vaping nicotine doesn't make you a smoker. We're all here as non-smokers...Congratulations on vaping 0mg?

As for the OP;

MTL 12mg, DTL 3mg. Started at 24mg.

Wasn't there some guy, a while ago, that used to DTL on 24mg? Can't remember the guys name and pretty sure it was BS, but if true he must have had prosthetic lungs.

@mustybadger :) There was and I know of several whom still DTL on their Home Brewed 36mg. There are just so many factors to be considered I suppose?
I know I am a Dinosaur, but I have never understood this obsession with reducing one's nic. I remain at 18mg because in all honesty, anything below that just doesn't work for me personally.
Of course, we are all different thank goodness.

@Rob DTL on 36mg x_X good lord!

Completely agree though, although i'm assuming most people that are actively dropping their nic is in an attempt to eventually stop vaping all together. The only issue there is that the addiction to nicotine is at least 90% placebo. Either way, whatever keeps people off the cancer sticks and if people drop vaping all together than more power to them, but vaping 0mg liquids doesn't mean it's any healthier for people than vaping liquid with nicotine in it.

I only dropped my nicotine levels because, over time, 18mg became a bit too intense for me and tended to result in me feeling a little nauseous! 12mg is my sweet spot.

Last edited:
Carol has diluted her usual brands down to about 12mg and seems happy enough, which is great! :)
She has only done this because the Kayfun5 delivered just a bit too much of a wallop and she was experiencing the same problems you mentioned @mustybadger.

I tried a toot or two yesterday evening, but that kick was a bit too watered down for me.;)

Back
Top Bottom