What's new

Diyordie ?

Fresh supplies Bronuts, cuprian, my dude to mix later[emoji16]
1475073733400.jpg

Hey bud. Glad you're enjoying some of my recipes. Cuprian is my newest, it's a mint chocolate chip ice cream. I think it's one of my best. Anyways, awesome to see you guys are enjoying the concentrates. Chef's does an awesome job putting together everything for me.

Hi dudes,ive decided to try funnfetti and rhodonite and they arrived today...could you tell me what percentage i should use as im hoping theese are nice and looking forwards to trying them.
Thank you

Hi dudes,ive decided to try funnfetti and rhodonite and they arrived today...could you tell me what percentage i should use as im hoping theese are nice and looking forwards to trying them.
Thank you
Funfetti 16. 75% Rhodonite 9.3% all percentages are on ecigexpress for future reference [emoji3]

So ive got round to trying funnfetti and rhodonite...im personally not sure on funnfetti
Rhodonite is better..i think maybe funnfetti needs to be 20%...as i cant seem to get much flavour ..
Taste is very subjective so i will try again.[emoji106]

So ive got round to trying funnfetti and rhodonite...im personally not sure on funnfetti
Rhodonite is better..i think maybe funnfetti needs to be 20%...as i cant seem to get much flavour ..
Taste is very subjective so i will try again.[emoji106]
Hello mate. Yes i was the same as you, but i mixed funfetti at 20% straight off the bat. Was bland. I mixed it up on the 15th last month. After 10days was still really bland. Pretty much wrote it off. Wicked a mtl tank and a lung hit tank today and tried again with it. Its lovely mate!! Def needs a good few weeks steep imo. 3 and a half to be exact. Tastes v v similar to suicide bunny original bunny imo. Pretty nice.

Hello mate. Yes i was the same as you, but i mixed funfetti at 20% straight off the bat. Was bland. I mixed it up on the 15th last month. After 10days was still really bland. Pretty much wrote it off. Wicked a mtl tank and a lung hit tank today and tried again with it. Its lovely mate!! Def needs a good few weeks steep imo. 3 and a half to be exact. Tastes v v similar to suicide bunny original bunny imo. Pretty nice.
So after a very long steep,i still personally dont like it...its still very muted to me..mixed at recomended on bottle...maybe 20% is needed.

Back
Top Bottom