What's new

Armour max (Vaporesso) leaking!

Richard Hawkins

Initiate
Hi all,

Bought the Armour max (Vaporesso) with the GTi coils before Christmas & now it's leaking!

Have any of you apes got any similar stories & how to mitigate this? It's driving me nuts!

Only thing I can think of is to use a thicker eliquid, I've checked the O rings & they're all ok.

Thanks

what ratio vg/pg juice you using.
which ohm coil
what wattage you running at.
is the coil screwed in tight.

Hi MrDJ, I'm using 50/50 eliquid 0.2 ohm & running at 70w (all within reccomended parameters).

The coils are push & play, not screw.

Id defintely consider getting a higher VG liquidm and report back.

With the warmer weather the 50/50 juice will have become thinner. Try some 70/30, which is more in line with 0.2 coils.

Hi MrDJ, I'm using 50/50 eliquid 0.2 ohm & running at 70w (all within reccomended parameters).

The coils are push & play, not screw.
no wonder its leaking. 0.2 ohm coils will leak with 50/50 which is designed for mouth to lung while the 0.2 is a sub ohm direct to lung coil and best with 70vg

Hi all, I've been vaping 50/50 ratio at 20mg nic salts for about 3 years @ 0.2 ohms. Now I'm trying to find something in the 70/30 ratio. It's like looking for hens teeth! Any pointers to a site that does 70/30 with 20mg?

Hi all, I've been vaping 50/50 ratio at 20mg nic salts for about 3 years @ 0.2 ohms. Now I'm trying to find something in the 70/30 ratio. It's like looking for hens teeth! Any pointers to a site that does 70/30 with 20mg?
none in this country as Uk is max 10ml size with nicotine. not sure if there are many 10ml 70vg out there but hopefully someone else can advise on that.
you can buy 50ml shortfills but they will be zero nicotine.
adding 1 nic shot to 50ml will make 60ml at 3mg strength so no good for someone wanting much higher nic.
to make anything over 6mg in a shortfill will need 72% nicotine which cant legally be bought by the general public.

just had a quick look. you can get 70vg but they are just unflavoured nic salt shots https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/top-shot/top-shot-70vg-salt-nic-shot-by-top-shot

blimey, out of 4 pages the only one i could find is these that are freebase nic and not salts but available upto 18mg https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/cornish-liquids/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom