What's new

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Go fuck yourselves.

It's all about the burger. [emoji2]
Think its Cau then, Burgers are great in there... just take a tub of curry sauce in for Steve...
You up early for the Vape shop visit beforehand Chris with @dg109 and myself??

Think its Cau then, Burgers are great in there... just take a tub of curry sauce in for Steve...
You up early for the Vape shop visit beforehand Chris with @dg109 and myself??

I should be landing around 1300 hours,give or take 30 minutes. I shall communicate with you via mobile telephone on the morning to find out what the crack is.,

I should be landing around 1300 hours,give or take 30 minutes. I shall communicate with you via mobile telephone on the morning to find out what the crack is.,
we are planning to be there from 12:30ish to 1:30 ish.. its only 10 mins away.. next village but well worth a visit..
Can meet you at the shop and then on to Wilmslow after if you want Chris...
got your mobile ..........................................

Last edited:
Rib-eye Saturday, looks like everything will be oojah-cum-spiff. ;)

Rib-eye Saturday, looks like everything will be oojah-cum-spiff. ;)
I hope your getting a later train home sah.. I am not of church organ duty and Tony Crombie Smith is coming up to have breakfast with us in the cafe.... Might get a chance of a couple of pink ones in as well...

I hope your getting a later train home sah.. I am not of church organ duty and Tony Crombie Smith is coming up to have breakfast with us in the cafe.... Might get a chance of a couple of pink ones in as well...

I have a seat reserved on the 12.12 from wilmslow, but I usually have breakfast in the cafe next to the dancer at about half ten/ eleven

It starts at 2pm Jimmy...

I'm busy till 4pm so wouldn't get there till 5 by which time it's a quick pint and back home to be out for 7.

Since when did it start at 2pm? I know I've missed a couple but it used to be 4pm, with alcoholics starting at 3pm and the bee gee starting as soon as he wakes up

Back
Top Bottom