What's new

The Arrow by Yellowkiss - Initial Impressions

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
I'm lazy, I don't go in for u wicks, dual coils, and the like, so I went ahead and got The Arrow from Korean outfit, Yellowkiss, via Vapist Vaporizers, which is really for a dual coil set up. 17mm, solid, fiddly as all hell to set up, but set it up I did, though now I am blind, anyway, qwfe kjveralkfqe';mk...0.8ohm dual wire cable coil:

arrow 1.jpg

arrow close up.jpg

arrow platform detail.jpg

arrow flame on.jpg

...tbc...

Okay, works a treat, great taste from a small chamber, dual airholes to cover each wick, and so for some innovation...

The airholes line up with holes in the platform ridge so that you can seals off the holes in their own section, AND, the drip tip has holes in the sides of its base, that you can turn to control airflow from fully open to fully blocked, the bottom of the drip tip is completely sealed, so, essentially, you could give this a couple of turns, and put it upside down in your pocket with zero leakage:

arrow 2.jpg

arrow inner cap.jpg

Line on line, open, line on dot, closed

arrow outer cap.jpg

The device being like it is, obviously, the body does get quite hot, but the drip tip stays cool so far, it also comes with a spare delrin tip.

I would not recommend this for beginners, and I would question their choice of putting this in a decorative, pink pouch, and you wouldn't suffer from having a magnifying glass to help set it up, but so far, thumbs up.

Edit:

Anyway, no problem, want me to wipe any arses whilst I am at it, hey, your welcome, no, thank you, it was my pleasure! Gah!

Last edited:
Hmm, it's got some interesting features for sure. If I had a ba gua I'd probably want it but nothing really grabs me about it.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom