What's new

50% off @ Vape-Liquid.co

Would be interested to the result - maybe I have to raise an issue too :stinker:

Still haven't received the correct nic shots and emailed a further 2 times with no reply, sent official email through PayPal and if no response will get PayPal involved, stay clear of these I would say!

Still haven't received the correct nic shots and emailed a further 2 times with no reply, sent official email through PayPal and if no response will get PayPal involved, stay clear of these I would say!
Uh oh, they diddled me on the buy 2 get 2 free offer and another ape too. Seem dodgy

Uh oh, they diddled me on the buy 2 get 2 free offer and another ape too. Seem dodgy
seems like one to avoid I think, I got the liquid just no bloody nicotine, kinda defeats the object!! Will give them another week and if still a no show then will get PayPal involved and dispute.

They also sell on eBay under smiths-sauces as the PayPal details were the same when I bought a 10ml sample last week NY Vape Distro.

I've heard nothing from them and have tried contacting them through every avenue. So now I'm disputing it. If it comes I'll return it.

I've heard nothing from them and have tried contacting them through every avenue. So now I'm disputing it. If it comes I'll return it.
I disputed it and received an email today literally minutes of escalating with PayPal saying they re-sent the missing nic shots however as they weren't received they will re-send this time recorded delivery along with a freebie for the issues. Will see what tomorrow brings and will update :)

Back
Top Bottom