What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

Sadly you will have to have fun without me, for some that may no doubt ruin their weekend but i doubt it, maybe next year.

Is it just me, but do I detect the lack of enthusiasm for Vapefest this year.
Ok, I can understand perfectly if folks have to work or have other important commitments.
....but I get the impression from this forum and many other vaping forums that Vapefest is not on folks ' must do' list this year.
It's like Vapefest....meh ! Ben there, done that last year !
Maybe it is TPD that has culled the entusiasm, maybe it is the damp changable weather, maybe it is because vaping is more mainstream and has lost it's 'novelty' value.
I do hope that this years Vapefest has a decent attendance.....otherwise the organisers and vendors may lose a lot of money and not hold the event in future.
So fellow Apes....if you are doing bugger all this weekend and within reasonable travelling distance of Shrewsbury....get yourself down there even if it is only for the day.
It's free for day visitors and only a fiver each if you are camping.....so a cheap day out :)

Ok, I can understand perfectly if folks have to work or have other important commitments.
....but I get the impression from this forum and many other vaping forums that Vapefest is not on folks ' must do' list this year.
Maybe it is TPD that has culled the entusiasm, maybe it is the damp changable weather, maybe it is because vaping is more mainstream and has lost it's 'novelty' value.
I do hope that this years Vapefest has a decent attendance.....otherwise the organisers and vendors may lose a lot of money and not hold the event in future.
So fellow Apes....if you are doing bugger all this weekend and within reasonable travelling distance of Shrewsbury....get yourself down there even if it is only for the day.
It's free for day visitors and only a fiver each if you are camping.....so a cheap day out :)

Good shout @ianleeds, I hope there is a good turnout again. It's such a great event, in fact it's the only event in my vaping calendar.

It seems like all the usual suspects will be making an appearance (potv wise), and there seems to be a lot of enthusiastic chatter on the Facebook groups that I'm in.

I've been really looking forward to it, but unfortunately you can't guarantee the weather in this Country, even in August !!! Plus I've been trying to get hold of my Drinking buddy @Soldier Blue , to see if he's coming, but he's disappeared off the face of the Earth !!!

I've been really looking forward to it, but unfortunately you can't guarantee the weather in this Country, even in August !!! Plus I've been trying to get hold of my Drinking buddy @Soldier Blue , to see if he's coming, but he's disappeared off the face of the Earth !!!

Mate, I'd be there if a monsoon was forecast, but I am booked into a hotel.

It can't be much fun camping in the rain, but VF is just too big an event to miss.

Sorry you've lost your drinking buddy, but you can always make new ones. I can't promise I'll keep up with you, but I'll give it a damned good shot, and I'm sure others would too :)

I hope Ian doesn't get too excited as he's my passenger to VF. I'd hate to have to mop the car out when we get there.

Reminds me of how I felt before summer camp when I was a boy scout. Fek the weather :D

Back
Top Bottom