What's new

Nicotine Salts -VS- DL/SubOhming

Sorry to be blunt but if you put portability above good heath you're looking at it all wrong. Finding x reasons not to do it is easy but you're doing yourself no favours.
I thank you for being blunt, good criticism always helps imho. But, I know myself and my limits, and I'm honest enough to point them out. I just know I won't haul around a 300+ grams mod and atomizer kit. For example, I find the joyetech ego AIO box to be perfect weight wise, but I find it horrible as far as coils, flavour etc. Also, I just don't find 18/20mg nic juices, vaped in MTL, powerful enough to make my nic craving subside. Anyway, aside from portability, my main concern right now, is to try and understand if DL vaping would be a good way to deliver nicotine to my system faster or more efficiently than MTL, seen that high concentration nic salts are hard to get.

My OH is currently using this set up, pioneer n-75 with a celito and the element 20mg nic salts,
She has the airflow closed down to almost nothing, 30 watts and it does give a big/good nicotine hit
Its also really small and lightweight
20170813_235103~2.jpg

Hi All!

I'm a noob here, but been vaping on and off since Ecigs started coming out.
35yrs old, smoke 30/40 cigarettes per day, looooong family history with heart related diseases.
I've decide I don't want to die, since almost losing my Dad a couple of months ago.

As I said, tried vaping in all forms, MTL, DL, Coil Building etc, spent tons of money, always gave up. Primarily because I cannot seem to get a decent nicotine fix, and secondarily because of portability. DL Setups I've tried are way to heavy to stick in your pocket.

Recently my friend lent me a JUUL he brought back from the US, and I was off the cigarettes for a week, that is until I had to give it back to him...

Nicotine Salts are VERY interesting, but with TPD, they're almost impossible to source at a decent mg/ml ratio. By decent I mean 45/50mg, like the JUUL. I've tried Mr. Salt-E at 20mg, don't feel a thing unless I chainvape like a monster, and for the price, it got expensive, quickly.

So now I'm facing two possibilities:

1. Try and get the JUUL, or 45mg Mr. Salt-E from US, with all the hassle that comes with this choice, like customs not letting the package thru in the first place. Even if the package does come thru, the monthly PITA to source liquids, or JUUL pods, would likely end un in a relapse.

2. Give Sub Ohm / DL another chance. In this case I was thinking about buying a SMOK AIO STICK, light, portable, etc. Would be MUCH easier to find eliquids, since nic concentrations need to be lower for this style of vaping.

Should I choose to go for no. 2, how is nicotine absorption with DL inhaling, and is there a way to make it "enough" like a JUUL does?

Let me know what y'all think, any type of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.
Definitely what junglist said. I bought some 20mg Dr salt to try. I put it in a kanger subvod. (Nice cheap reliable aio sub ohm device that's been around ages). You definitely will get the hit you require. Nearly put me on my backside. It uses 0.5 coils that are available in pretty much every vape shop and has a built-in battery. Mrs kid has been using them and the bigger subvod mega for years. They last ages and work spot on.
As for the juice the element n20 juices are much smoother and the tobacco blend ones are tasty too.

Definitely what junglist said. I bought some 20mg Dr salt to try. I put it in a kanger subvod. (Nice cheap reliable aio sub ohm device that's been around ages). You definitely will get the hit you require. Nearly put me on my backside. It uses 0.5 coils that are available in pretty much every vape shop and has a built-in battery. Mrs kid has been using them and the bigger subvod mega for years. They last ages and work spot on.
As for the juice the element n20 juices are much smoother and the tobacco blend ones are tasty too.
Thanks! I will give 20mg juice a try on a more powerful device!

Thanks! I will give 20mg juice a try on a more powerful device!
I got the Breeze in today, thing is badass! Packs a punch and will fit in a condom pocket. Ive been using it with 20mg salts.

Battery life isnt the greatest, but if you like it, buy two or get the charging dock.

Breeze.JPG

Yeah, apparently they are working on a 1.0ohm coil too.
That takes the element pods doesn't it dansus. Fantastic for anyone wanting to convert.
Although the juices seem pricey. They definitely last much longer as you just naturally don't pick it up as much as you don't need the nic.

Back
Top Bottom