What's new

Nicotine Salts -VS- DL/SubOhming

Get the Gusto Mini instead, smaller, better vape. 20mg refillable pods. Perfect for when you want to be more discreet and will fit with your current selection nicely.

Ive held off recommended it until i have used it, had it 2 days, love it.
Wait, what? Refillable? Great news! I've been waiting for it to come out, where did you get it? How's the air draw? Super excited

Wait, what? Refillable? Great news! I've been waiting for it to come out, where did you get it? How's the air draw? Super excited
Its vapes like a Nautilus 2 with a 0.7ohm coil at 18w, but better. Theres a little rubber grommet on top, pull it out and your good to fill with a 14g needle.

Cheapest at the mo is Go-Liquid, £19 and 3 packs of pods for £25. You wont need more than that for a while if your refilling, buy some of the Elements NS20 10mls to top up.

Currently running the Aspire Breeze with Dr Salt 20mg wham star and it vapes very good. No shitty pods to buy either which is a plus for me.

I been reading and trying to keep track of this one... Is everyone doing MTL ? No-one tried DL with this?

Hey mate, do you know how quick the postage is from there ....

I'm away bank holiday weekend , so I'll need it by thursday but this could be just the perfect thing to take away with me.

IF you mean Go liquid they r good,ive ordered liquid from them a few times before in the afternoon and its turned up next day.Not sure about a mod size packet tho.

I find the Aspire Breeze is more of a restricted DL rather than a MTL. Does anyone else think the same?

Back
Top Bottom