What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Are you guys both needing replacements, if you confirm I'll organise it, and if we can the old units returned.

Thank you for the offer but I can live with mine how it is. If I had purchased it I may have wanted a replacement but as it’s a free test run it doesn’t bother me as much as it should lol. Even with a wonky door it’s still an amazing little thing

Thank you for the offer but I can live with mine how it is. If I had purchased it I may have wanted a replacement but as it’s a free test run it doesn’t bother me as much as it should lol. Even with a wonky door it’s still an amazing little thing

If things change let me know, the normal warranty applies to all test units, so if it becomes annoying I can replace.

Well I've been using mine everyday since I got it and only noticed this tonight!!!

There's a protective film on the screen[emoji54]

Anyone else not noticed? Or am I the only blind one?[emoji6]View attachment 149716

nope, i didnt realise either, thought the screen broke and shat my pants then realised the plastic was coming off :18:

Not sure if anyone else has seen this..but I've tried a different battery in the device and it seems to be getting lodged in back door..
Anyone else experience this?
20180126_113325.jpg

And also I found its really hard to close the door once it's in.
No issues with the battery that originally came with the device...
20180126_113713.jpg
20180126_113840.jpg
20180126_113808.jpg

Not sure if anyone else has seen this..but I've tried a different battery in the device and it seems to be getting lodged in back door..
Anyone else experience this?View attachment 150076

Those are very thick skinned wrapped batteries, to make those designs we needed to create double layers, basically the design and then a clear wrap on top, which added too much size for a few mods, it's why we stopped these designs actually, as I liked doing them. The DNA will fit any unskinned or standard wrap 18650.

Those are very thick skinned wrapped batteries, to make those designs we needed to create double layers, basically the design and then a clear wrap on top, which added too much size for a few mods, it's why we stopped these designs actually, as I liked doing them. The DNA will fit any unskinned or standard wrap 18650.
Thank you for the response....I'll swap and try a different one when I get home [emoji4]

Thank you for the response....I'll swap and try a different one when I get home [emoji4]

Actually haven't seen one of those batteries for a while, they were done as part of a Halloween thing with the SERIES-B Tilt : )

Back
Top Bottom