What's new

Dripworx Bargains

Bloody hell, not too much pressure on then [emoji23][emoji23]

I let a few people try the mint chocolate chip one at dinner today and they all agreed it tastes like a mint aero ice cream [emoji16][emoji16][emoji509][emoji509][emoji509]
OMG mint aero is my fav chocolate eveerrrrrr!!! You're messing with my basket lol I cant afford everything :(

Your description for the Twisty is: Twisty is our take on that famous ice lolly we all love here in the UK, get ready for the summer with this fruity creamy masterpiece.

I haven't had it since I was a kid and that was a loooooong time ago! I can't remember what the flavours are :(

thats a no brainer, I'll take that bet ;)
If/when I fuck it up I will ask lee to put a bottle of concentrate in your next order from me (and will even pay him if I can work out the customer order page[emoji23])

If/when I fuck it up I will ask lee to put a bottle of concentrate in your next order from me (and will even pay him if I can work out the customer order page[emoji23])

I'll do the same if you can make 3 orders in a row with 0 fuck ups ;)

uBw3AMkC6_09FNdZyzNG3HzeBQL9i_JRPkyMTUtDycwRdljTxBhhabnf6p6Zrta936SMr8FLuRgleSk17T8jRh9zXRancjLO9ETINhEvrWePmkvDSCpR9rw3sh3oulSqxGeqAmadLdtdKqyIDiq6s7qKaNcjYlQNOdZLDJc=s0-d-e1-ft

email tells me these are live, maybe ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom