What's new

Dripworx Bargains

@Lee a suggestion if I may? I've just received your feedback email, which is fine, but I've gone to give feedback and it'll only let me submit it if I have filled in all the required fields. I haven't been able to try the concentrates yet so I can't give feedback on them. Chances are by the time I've mixed them up I'll have forgotten to go back and give feedback on them meaning you'll have lost feedback on the 4 products I would have been able to review tonight. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but if you could make it so your customers can fill in some of the feedback form and submit you might get more entries. Does that make any sense?

@Lee a suggestion if I may? I've just received your feedback email, which is fine, but I've gone to give feedback and it'll only let me submit it if I have filled in all the required fields. I haven't been able to try the concentrates yet so I can't give feedback on them. Chances are by the time I've mixed them up I'll have forgotten to go back and give feedback on them meaning you'll have lost feedback on the 4 products I would have been able to review tonight. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but if you could make it so your customers can fill in some of the feedback form and submit you might get more entries. Does that make any sense?

Hi mate - yeah it does make sense and I have already tried to do that, unfortunately it’s either all on one email or individually. I’m not sure customers would appreciate getting 20 emails through at once, it’s a bit spammy then isn’t it? What I would suggest is to leave the email in your inbox and simply complete them all at once when you have tried them all [emoji16]

Hi mate - yeah it does make sense and I have already tried to do that, unfortunately it’s either all on one email or individually. I’m not sure customers would appreciate getting 20 emails through at once, it’s a bit spammy then isn’t it? What I would suggest is to leave the email in your inbox and simply complete them all at once when you have tried them all [emoji16]

Yeah i appreciate you'd get some pretty narked customers if you were sending loads of review emails :D Can you not remove the red required asterisk from the form? The plan is to go back to it but I just know my memory is shit :confused:

Yeah i appreciate you'd get some pretty narked customers if you were sending loads of review emails :D Can you not remove the red required asterisk from the form? The plan is to go back to it but I just know my memory is shit :confused:

I totally understand what you’re asking mate, I’m sure it’s not impossible but it is beyond my knowledge editing code and stuff. I only really know basic stuff, il ask my nerdy mate to have a look at it when I see him next to see if he can change it [emoji16]

I've left mine as unread for that plan, but it goes down the page pretty fast... and my memory is shit too :D

If your two or anyone else looses the email, it’s not a problem for me to send it again - there is a little box next to your order that I can tick to resend it. Just let me know when you have tried them all and have a spare minute and I can send it no problem :)

I totally understand what you’re asking mate, I’m sure it’s not impossible but it is beyond my knowledge editing code and stuff. I only really know basic stuff, il ask my nerdy mate to have a look at it when I see him next to see if he can change it [emoji16]

The form looks good and it's easy to use though! It's just put me off slightly that I couldn't bang out a couple reviews whilst it was fresh in my mind to do it.

The form looks good and it's easy to use though! It's just put me off slightly that I couldn't bang out a couple reviews whilst it was fresh in my mind to do it.

Yeah I get that, il see if my nerd mate can change it up [emoji16]

Mint choc chip is finished. I've just poured the dregs of the bottle into the pico squeeze. Gotta say that it was very enjoyable. It will probably be a treat vape more than an adv because too much could become quite sickly but yeah, a great take on the icecream!

Back
Top Bottom