What's new

Review Vape mail gold subscription

@Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews well done on blagging some free stuff, but as you say taste is subjective and that renders this pretty pointless. I don't know you from Adam, I don't know if we have similar taste. I'm using different vaping equipment to you.

If you really wan't to help people it would be good if you suggested to 'the guy's over at vape mail' that what they need to be doing is giving the best prices on the juices they carry, and when someone orders they should give them some free samples of other juices in the hopes they like them and order them next time.

I'm surprised people are blowing smoke up your arse for this review in all honesty. You don't mention whether you added the nic shots, and what strength that made the juices or if you were testing them nic free. You don't mention where the juices are manufactured and under what conditions. You don't even mention the PG/VG ratio.

Rather than doing these reviews you would be better advising people to go to vape shops, take advantage of the testers they have in store, work out what they like and which brands they like, and then go search the internet for the best deals on those flavours.

Mate if you don't like it then don't read it.

Also thank you for pointing out I had missed some information I will go and edit my review now

@Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews well done on blagging some free stuff, but as you say taste is subjective and that renders this pretty pointless. I don't know you from Adam, I don't know if we have similar taste. I'm using different vaping equipment to you.

If you really wan't to help people it would be good if you suggested to 'the guy's over at vape mail' that what they need to be doing is giving the best prices on the juices they carry, and when someone orders they should give them some free samples of other juices in the hopes they like them and order them next time.

I'm surprised people are blowing smoke up your arse for this review in all honesty. You don't mention whether you added the nic shots, and what strength that made the juices or if you were testing them nic free. You don't mention where the juices are manufactured and under what conditions. You don't even mention the PG/VG ratio.

Rather than doing these reviews you would be better advising people to go to vape shops, take advantage of the testers they have in store, work out what they like and which brands they like, and then go search the internet for the best deals on those flavours.

You make some valid points ... VG ratios is something that's pretty important to me and I would like to know if they are UK liquids or manufactured abroad too, especially as other than Brews Bros I've not heard of any of them before.

I don't really understand the 'gold package' thing... this is a subscription box? if I order one will I get the same liquids?

Hint is in the title!

I take your feedback onboard and will make changes in future reviews

You make some valid points ... VG ratios is something that's pretty important to me and I would like to know if they are UK liquids or manufactured abroad too, especially as other than Brews Bros I've not heard of any of them before.

I don't really understand the 'gold package' thing... this is a subscription box? if I order one will I get the same liquids?

in response to bestkeptsecret I don't know the guy, but I'm pretty sure he didn't blag free stuff, in his current circumstances I feel his was offered an opportunity to use some of his current free time doin juice reviews for is lovely people.

I don't see any problems with juice reviews, gives me an idea if the juice is worth trying or not, if it sounds like your tastes and it got a decent score then the review did it's thing.

He doesn't need to mention where they are manufactured, just a brand an then you can do your own searches on such companies if interested.

If you knew what vape mail was then you would know that they are a subscription service similar to zamplebox, you pay for X amount of randomly chosen bottles of juice they turn up you vape em.

I will add to Sam, maybe next time include whether you used nic or not, I know you normally mention it.
Also if your doin a review for a company say vape mail maybe add a lil about the company, what the point of the company is, cost of service etc.
And maybe what the flavour profile is meant to be and if you get that from the vape.

This review was good maybe a few changes, this style works well as it was sent as a subscription service. Multiple juices from one company are fine in one review.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure but I think if we both have the same package ie gold silver or platinum we would get the same juices. This is the first dealings I've had with a subscription service. I have edited my review with the extra information

All feedback is good for me. I'm relatively new at reviewing. If there is more info you would like posted on the reviews please drop me a message and I'll try and include it in future.

I think they are trying to be like the UK zamplebox, you give them a preference of juice you like and they send random ones out, I'm not sure if two packages are the same. Never used them before only guessing

I'm not 100% sure but I think if we both have the same package ie gold silver or platinum we would get the same juices. This is the first dealings I've had with a subscription service. I have edited my review with the extra information

I think i got one different one to you. They're not always the same. What did you win?

Back
Top Bottom