What's new

Review Firewater No1 review

Lee

Vendor
Sorry for the delay getting back with my thoughts on the other flavours, i have been running around like a idiot this week!

Ok so, same as before, these liquids have been kindly sent to me by @ZT - he hasn’t actually asked me to write a review or suggested he wants a review, he just said hey, you need to try these. Being a new range that I’m sure many people will be interested in, I wanted to type a review - off my own back.

Let’s just make it clear - If I think a liquid is shit, I will say it’s shit. Martyn knows that.

So, with that out of the way.... Today I have been using a SX mini ML class with a kayfun 5 rta. It’s got a single mini Clapton in there coming in at 0.35, a little low for this RTA maybe but it’s absolutely awesome at 30w or so, pretty much my go to build in this tank.

Freshly built this morning before I went out and filled with No1. This is a 6mg 50/50 ratio liquid and is described as a cigar and bourbon flavour.

Let me tell you now, it’s much more than that.

After I filled my tank I licked the rim, yes... I really did lick the rim. This tastes the same as No2 on a lick test - again, I’m being honest - it tastes spicy, kind of like a curry or something.

The vape - it’s nothing like the lick test. Which to be quite honest this is the first range of liquids I have tried that taste different from a lick. Usually if a liquid tastes rank on the tongue it’s usually the same or worse when you vape it. The flavour from this is hard to pick out individual flavours, I have been pondering them all day as I went about my business. I would suggest the tobacco flavouring in here is slightly stronger than in No2. Tobacco is the main flavour, Smokey and different - kind of reminds me of being in my teens down town, pissed to fuck and talking shit in the beer garden whilst smoking a fag.

When you have been on the JDs all night and the taste just lingers on your tongue all night. That’s probably the best way I can describe this liquid, if you took a sip of JD and then smoked a cigarette a few minutes later, that is pretty damn close to what this liquid taste like.

Throat hit in the kayfun at 6mg is spot on. Not enough to rip your throat out but enough to satisfy you.

I wish I could describe this liquid better but it is very complex, there is much more than whiskey and tobacco going on for sure, what that is exactly I am yet to work out. You can tell a massive amount of work has gone into creating this range, it shows for sure. From the packaging to the flavours - it’s on point.

Well done martyn, another banger!

The No3 will be next in the tank, I’m a bit nervous about tasting this one because I’m
Not a great fan of amaretto tbh, reminds me of Dr Pepper [emoji23]

Every review I’ve read of the Firewater range so far has been different, and yet bang on.

And again man thanks! I honestly thought this one would not be up your street ..

less of the rimming tho!

Every review I’ve read of the Firewater range so far has been different, and yet bang on.

Tricky to explain aren’t they really, Tbh I’m probably not the best person to be reviewing these as I’m not a huge on tobacco. I do enjoy tobacco and vape them daily but only first thing on a morning usually with a coffee and it’s usually a RY4 or similar [emoji16]

Good review. I agree, it’s hard to pick the individual flavours out. They seem to coalesce into a whole, a flavour in itself rather than a combination of distinct flavours you can easily pick out. After a couple of tanks of each I think no. 1 is my favourite of the three. It’s the most versatile for me, I could puff this all the time.

I have never vaped a tobacco flavoured juice as was not sure it would be the sort of thing I enjoy since I am more of a dessert juice style person - I do have one in the drawer to try but just never got round to it yet.

However in hearing this
When you have been on the JDs all night and the taste just lingers on your tongue all night. That’s probably the best way I can describe this liquid, if you took a sip of JD and then smoked a cigarette a few minutes later, that is pretty damn close to what this liquid taste like.

Its pretty much how I used to spend my nights out so does interest me in giving it a go.

Thanks for the review @Lee.

I tried No3 in a Heron but just wasn't feeling it - my MTL days are truly over, so for No1, without reading @Lee's review, I switched to a Kayfun 5 with a mini Alien coming in at 0.3, almost identical to his setup.

The tobacco is perfect for me, mild like the one in my ADV, and the bourbon level is just right - you can just taste it with a bit of sweetness and no harshness.

I've been striving for 5 years to achieve the perfect tobacco mix, and if I'd been given this 5 years ago I'd have said "That's it" and given up on DIY.

Another winner.

I tried No3 in a Heron but just wasn't feeling it - my MTL days are truly over, so for No1, without reading @Lee's review, I switched to a Kayfun 5 with a mini Alien coming in at 0.3, almost identical to his setup.

The tobacco is perfect for me, mild like the one in my ADV, and the bourbon level is just right - you can just taste it with a bit of sweetness and no harshness.

I've been striving for 5 years to achieve the perfect tobacco mix, and if I'd been given this 5 years ago I'd have said "That's it" and given up on DIY.

Another winner.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom