What's new

A question for those who vape and know FlavourArt's Maxx Blend well

SouthernChap

Postman
It's a lovely MTL vape and generally my ADV, and absent Ade reappearing and offering 'The Golden Child' again, will be my go to vape probably as long as it and I exist!

But eh, you know, it'd be nice to try something else occasionally so I'm looking for recommendations...

...but wait...before you get all exotic and start offering me liquids with flavours of blancmange, mango, chia seed and dark Cuban tobacco all in one :18:, I should say I'm not looking to depart too much from the lightly spiced tobacco that Maxx Blend offers.😳

So, if you're itching to answer, I'd guess you know what Maxx Blend tastes like, so, something like that, or within shouti...um...sniffing distance or even a tobacco that doesn't taste like Maxx Blend but you feel would be a good substitute for someone who likes Maxx Blend (like me...or you I guess).

(or if you remember "The Golden Child" fondly and know something that tastes like that, well, that would be a dream come true but eh, Ade was some kind of mad genius so I guess that's unlikely 😟)

Thank you in advance you people of good taste and discernment. 😊

inawera gold ducat might be worth a try. it’s similar to maxx blend, but different enough to be distinct. needs a while to steep as it tastes a bit odd for the first week or so.

one of the first flavours i mixed was atmos labs maxx blend. better than the FA one imo but don’t think anyone sells them in uk any more. i think inawera might have a maxx blend too.

you might also like some of the flavorahs. kentucky blend, connecticut shade, maybe native and tatanka as well. those are the ones i found to be more single flavour puffers.

also, i was digging out a concentrate yesterday and found my stash of b juice i’d completely forgotten about. might mix some golden child up, the use by date is 2018!

inawera gold ducat might be worth a try. it’s similar to maxx blend, but different enough to be distinct. needs a while to steep as it tastes a bit odd for the first week or so.

one of the first flavours i mixed was atmos labs maxx blend. better than the FA one imo but don’t think anyone sells them in uk any more. i think inawera might have a maxx blend too.

you might also like some of the flavorahs. kentucky blend, connecticut shade, maybe native and tatanka as well. those are the ones i found to be more single flavour puffers.
Inawera is a name I haven't heard in a long time. 🙂🙂

Eh, the joy of that taste will be worth any health risk. 😆

instead of golden child i went for a 50ml of beetlejuice and a 50ml of the earl grey one. can’t read it properly as the label has faded a bit. it’s really good, better than i remember it being.

i think i’ll keep these out and puff them till they are gone. might be the last b juice in existence 🤣

Back
Top Bottom